• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
highly doubt that lol
Novel Kars has the ability to understand and reactively learn anything that he "experiences". The man decided to experience Bites the Dust just to see what it was like, and then became immune to it. the man is acasual, and can straight up just yeet peoples souls. he even has a pseudo fist of the north star type shit where he can poke people and make their body mutate and that's not even getting into the bullshit of the stands that he has copied/stolen. Goku gets flooded with hax and has almost no way of putting this man down outside of completely disintegrating his entire body such that nothing remains. and even then Kars was sure he would regenerate anyway
:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
novel kars best feat is rewinding 36 universes out of existence i thought we had xeno goku at multi+ here
to be honest its less him rewinding 36 universes and more him hitting goku once and knocking his soul out of his body with C-Moon or just straight sponging this man using D4C

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You know what world, it means true universe (sekai) and saying world doesn't make sense, because it was even said that the time that stopped is the universe, not the world, if it were the world it would be the planet, but it is said world by sekai (universe ) you do not know what world means; humanity, society, universe.
when a character says (isekai) it means (another world) but it's not another planet, it's clearly another universe

I fucking hate these kinds of arguments.

Sekai is similar to Hoshi in that the word can mean many things. But in most context’s it means the earth or whatever planet the setting takes place in not the universe.

Isekai’s are considered other universes because of the context of the genre.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Also Sho’s time stop is localized going by the wiki.

I should probably look through the manga to see if it’s true but I don’t have the time or inclination to do so.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

:hestonpls
ace.png

7 pages of 1 man defying logic

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Comicfan101 is the most delusional.

Which makes me the most delusional person to ever post in the obd. Since he's my lower aspect n all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back