• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
How big is STTGL anyway?

latest

and still loses to srw top tiers

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
they took a story that was

"something is erasing works of fiction from our world but leaving behind select evidence that it still exists, and we don't know what or why"

and changed it in the stories to

lol I manifest in and erase narratives and keep ascending to higher narratives

it's a whack interpretation

but apparently it's the strongest scp unless that worm nonsense turns out to be true

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
they took a story that was

"something is erasing works of fiction from our world but leaving behind select evidence that it still exists, and we don't know what or why"

and changed it in the stories to

lol I manifest in and erase narratives and keep ascending to higher narratives

it's a whack interpretation

but apparently it's the strongest scp unless that worm nonsense turns out to be true
ITS CRINGE

Maddie

Acclaimed
Pre-Training Goku would still murder Ruby 10/10 times.
Have I missed something that has massively nerfed RWBY since volume 6? Goku's pre-training feats were calculated and he is very low gigajoules at the time and barely FTE. Ruby was doing stuff at that level in Volumes 1-6, what has changed?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Have I missed something that has massively nerfed RWBY since volume 6? Goku's pre-training feats were calculated and he is very low gigajoules at the time and barely FTE. Ruby was doing stuff at that level in Volumes 1-6, what has changed?
Every volume be seemingly dropping the RWBY girls lower and lower to the point they're barely superhuman at times in the most recent volumes, like when Blake got one-shot by a slow as shit wolf Grimm, for instance. :mjlol

Every volume be seemingly dropping the RWBY girls lower and lower to the point they're barely superhuman at times in the most recent volumes, like when Blake got one-shot by a slow as shit wolf Grimm, for instance. :mjlol

Or Ruby barely getting hurt by The Hound only to be knocked unconscious from a fall she can effortlessly tank and barely be capable of fighting and yet one shot the Grimm Blake couldn't even fight well... somehow.

RWBY Powerscaling is a fucking joke.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Or Ruby barely getting hurt by The Hound only to be knocked unconscious from a fall she can effortlessly tank and barely be capable of fighting and yet one shot the Grimm Blake couldn't even fight well... somehow.

RWBY Powerscaling is a fucking joke.
This series misses Monty so badly its not even funny. And that's not me saying he was a great writer or anything, but he sure as shit would've been better with the powerscaling than this crap. :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back