• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Oh I have no idea, Isekais don't interest me so I just haven't kept up with whatever the consensus was. The highest claims I've heard were something around 10,000x universal, which is obviously not comparable to Eternity at all. Even people in the thread said that but you have one guy stonewalling lol
Even regular, M-body Eternity is stronger than doc strange, and in the range of the Chaos King = multiversal+ levels.
:dank

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...ron.979638/page-3?post=80535384#post-80535384

not to flood the thread with this one guy's arguments but like.... this is weird right? he keeps saying I'm making an argument I never even attempted to, and was actively against from the start. Why is he doing this lol
He's trying to 'win' the argument through a logical fallacy. Setting up an argument you never made so he can tear it down and make himself look smart. Which he's obviously failing hard at, by the way.
:russ :mjlol

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
You can tell he is getting frustrated and losing his cool by how short his posts have become instead of trying to make them longer than yours. :russ
he just straight up stopped actually addressing anything I said and is now dying on the bizarre hill of "an infinite universe is not equal to an infinite universe"

I thought this dude might've been kind of smart at first but he's just a dumbass and a terrible debater.

And more Fate shit... and it just further proves how bad SB has become:

Ichigo can fodderize Heracles in a single swing, no Getsuga needed

Beast of the War Dead: A+
A Skill that uses the power he absorbed from Fenrir. The performance of Surtr’s original super effectiveness against gods is increased even further. (Only in his second form)
Noble Phantasm
The Sword of Flame that Shines Brighter than the Sun (Loptr Laegjarn)
Type: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~99
Maximum Targets: ?
Loptr Laegjarn.
An Anti-World attack using the Noble Phantasm Lævateinn. The flames of the end that lead to the world’s demise. Super effective against gods, life and World.
The Sword that’s like the Sun that Causes Calamities (Lævateinn)
Type: Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~50
Maximum Targets: 1~100 People
Lævateinn.
A syncretism between the sword of flames regarded as Surtr’s armament, the sword of the sun owned by Goddess Freyr and the arms forged by the Scandinavian God Loki. Surtr’s wife Sinmara safeguarded sword Lævateinn in legend by applying nine seals upon it. It is armament for giants, an armament for gods, and invitation to destruction. Super effective against gods and life.
I want to point this out because Laevateinn? Is Rhongomyniad's peer(The same Rhongomyniad we've seen literally body Kirschtaria's Animus Animusphere which can absolutely body Servants and has Lostbelt Zeus see him as an equal)
EU5D4EO.jpg

And Heracles himself? As a Shadow Servant no less?

J7S80TH.jpg

He blocked the damn thing... before he got any actual assistance, even before Sitonai got the same location to actually help him out or for anyone else to aid him with buffs:

1Gj4g8i.jpg

So yeah, Ichigo being able to body Heracles in a single swing... is absolutely moronic. Especially for a person who knows about this like Garbs does.

It’s true do… The Caenis that you would summon in a regular Holy grail war would not be a divine spirit, so she would lose a like 80% the stuff FGO Caenis can do. Orion was basically the only one that could harm her, and he beat her to a pulp, Charlotte , Mandricardo and Jason couldn’t do shit.

This would have to ignore that Caenis's Spirit Core is literally Poisedon's as well as the Trident she wields? Is also Poisedon's.
She's a true blue Divine Spirit masquerading as a Servant. This is evident in her fucking profile. She's not a Lostbelt Servant at all.

Paradooms are too inconsistent
Compared to fucking RWBY...

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
So yeah, Ichigo being able to body Heracles in a single swing... is absolutely moronic. Especially for a person who knows about this like Garbs does.
Uh huh, the guy who can take one arrow (granted, he was buffed by Casters but still...God Hand still did the work)from Artemis without getting turned into red mist if going to be downed by Strawberry koon in one swing. Sure.

I said this before and i'll say it again. Garbs "knows" shit in the sense that he can parrot lore paragraphs , but when it comes to actually understanding and making logical connections with that information, he is one of the most severely retarded people i have encountered in this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back