• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Branes are one of the few times a fictional verse *potentially* could have dimenshunz shit and be higher tier, but I am not gonna bother reading. The mere idea sounds like echo chamber horseshit where they don't just walk away from the screen and say what they are typing up out loud and letting it sink in.
They legit argued it was the same thing as Gurren Lagann's cosmology and used that as one of their reasons for being allowed to apply it. I actually couldn't believe what I'd read at that point and backed out before the fuckery permanently banjaxed my mind.

:wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
g
They legit argued it was the same thing as Gurren Lagann's cosmology and used that as one of their reasons for being allowed to apply it. I actually couldn't believe what I'd read at that point and backed out before the fuckery permanently banjaxed my mind.

:wow
good thing the mods are shutting it down it seems

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
g

good thing the mods are shutting it down it seems
Never mind. It seems like this shit really is getting shut down hard over there, and it looks like their infinite speed ratings for Touhou may not last much longer with how Saikou is talking in that thread. I guess there is a god out there somewhere. Or at least, some folks with genuine common sense still.
:mjlol

To be honest, people saying that Counter Force totally gonna send some high OP dude and then win the day is like a slap in the face for people who plays FGO for a long time like me. Where is this ooga booga stronk characters who immediately solve the problem like some people claimed? Definitely not in 99% of scenarios where the heroes only barely succeed.

In the end of the day, the CF is so vague and writer dependent that it would be more productive if the OP just put Counter Guardian servants such as archer EMIYA in the settings and told him to kill villains.

I mean the CF is lazy asf. It will use the minimum effort required to neutralize a foe. It's strongest summoning are Grands Servants but those are reserved for Beasts or any Evil of Humanity strong enough to be an immediate threat to the entire human race.

Speaking of which, it was recently revealed that Noah was the Grand Rider and was summoned to counter Beast 6. So... what do we know of him?

Same as the first but in reverse...
1. Goetia wrecked the Planet and killed off Humanity... Counter Force was gimped but still summoned Servants and that was after hiding in Void Space(out of it's sight) to avoid having the Counter Force jump at him early to ruin his plans(Same deal with the Foreign God who did even worse damage)

2. Kiara created SE.RA.PH. for the exact same reason, same with Kama and Ooku, all 3 are virtually their own dimensions away from Earth.

3. Super Orion and Romulus Quirinus was can ultimately do other things without needing to fight the Beasts themselves, nothing showed that the CF will ONLY summon Grands against the Beasts, just that's their primary duty. Hell, the entire point of Quirinus' existence was NOT to defeat Koyanskaya, but to defeat Zeus in 5.2, she was only there to allow him to be summoned the way the Servants needed him to)

4. Yeah let's ignore the Counter Force was heavily implied to go all out on Abigail in Salem if the party didn't stop her right then and there and how we only barely gotten help from it the entire time only BECAUSE we are the most active in cleaning up the mess.

FGO SB players everybody!

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
popeye plays ball on another tier, he is that ace :wow

0*s1P_H3g4jg_7vq7g.jpg
Can't mess with the OG

EoS Dragonball.
They don't realize Goku at that point took an island wiping blast from Piccolo just fine and continued to fight right?

The hell is All-Might gonna do against that?

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

EoS Dragonball.
They don't realize Goku at that point took an island wiping blast from Piccolo just fine and continued to fight right?

The hell is All-Might gonna do against that?

Don't feel too bad

My 18 year old coworker didn't know about part 1-2 of Dragon Ball till I introduced it to him today

All he knew about was Super :mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I saw that the vast majority of SMT are Outerversal/High Outerversal while Digimon Top Tiers barely broke into Hyperversal. But i don't know how accurate vs battles wiki is.
Yeah vs battles high ball alot of series. Unfortunately I don't think SMT hit the outerversal mark yet.
This is what it looks like, when two low tier bots talk to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back