• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
OG will be stuck on his eternal dream quest for DC lore, lost scrolls edition.
:wow

you know what will be easier?

to actually bother to read cosmic tier dc series, in most of them, they explain several terms and how the dc multiverse = megaverse works

but

hey

let's keep asking dudes across the internet for info, why reading comics? comics are a waste of time, legos time are more fun :tupac :mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

to actually bother to read cosmic tier dc series, in most of them, they explain several terms and how the dc multiverse = megaverse works

but

hey

let's keep asking dudes across the internet for info, why reading comics? comics are a waste of time, legos time are more fun :tupac :mjlol
Hey don't be mean to Other Galaxy, he's too busy taking care of his children = dusting off his Bionicle collection.
:russ

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
mystical-ninja-starring-goemon.jpeg

That is the one video game that I shall never part with

You'll have to steal my soul for it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

but

hey

what? why would I read when I can just ask somebody else what it says :tupac

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I've seen lots of flame wars and great trolls threads start with those same exact words :russ

you know what is the irony? i was gonna post the scans for the dc multiverse = megaverse, but stopped typing, once i read this

:mjlol

:mjlol
all a part of the plan :mjpls

since you did not post them, now I can keep asking, across all forums, and the cycle continues :tupac

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
And you won't read ROM, yet you cleared out Immortal Hulk like an obese person does a full fridge.

A wonder.
Rom and Micronauts will get read, because I love old toys, and have always wanted to read those. But tbh rl stuff, having two kids and things keep me busy, and I haven't read much at all for the latter half of this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back