• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ender: Be proud, Bonito, pretty boy. You can go home and tell your father, "Yes, I beat up Ender Wiggin, who was barely ten years old, and I was thirteen. And I had only six of my friends to help me, and somehow we managed to defeat him, even though he was naked and wet and alone - Ender Wiggin is so dangerous and terrifying it was all we could do not to bring two hundred."

:tupacThis is the shit that basically fucking made me love this character. When the bully finally had enough and tried to have his friends jump you while you are in the shower? Fucking emasculate him so hard that not only does he get his friends to leave, he ALSO gets him to strip off his clothes for a FAIR FIGHT.

:obamalaugh

And yes, Ender really WAS 10 when he did his adventures, he's just that fucking intelligent.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
:tupacThis is the shit that basically fucking made me love this character. When the bully finally had enough and tried to have his friends jump you while you are in the shower? Fucking emasculate him so hard that not only does he get his friends to leave, he ALSO gets him to strip off his clothes for a FAIR FIGHT.

:obamalaugh

And yes, Ender really WAS 10 when he did his adventures, he's just that fucking intelligent.
Man shit like that missing in the movie adaptation made it so much less effective and all the more disappointing.

>The people who voted actually thinks Grindelwald can win the fight for the Mages in Dragon Age.
:lolwat
I haven't even played these fucking games and I know for a fucking fact that any Mage blows Grindelwald, let alone the entire HP Wizardry, out of their fucking shoes.
The fuck is this shit?

Man, Berserk did not need this asskicking... this is shit reserved for HP fans who keep believing their series is more powerful than it is. For those who hate Griffith though...:maybe

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

Man, Berserk did not need this asskicking... this is shit reserved for HP fans who keep believing their series is more powerful than it is. For those who hate Griffith though...:maybe
Fuck Griffith and Harry Potter both bitch bois

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i'd rather rewatch (which i do) episodes from power rangers, mystic knights of tir na nog, super samurai syber squad [us adaptation of gridman back in the 90's], vr troopers and even masked rider, rather than reading a potter or twilight book

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
keishin: ''Blade was like the only guy keeping db section alive with fanart.''

my fanboi with that rider grammar, but he is speaking facts, such zero activity the db section had, and now with me getting final perm banned, it became even worse :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back