• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Ah right, I'm just pointing out they really keep thinking Servants can get transmuted to anything when that never happens.
And I'm pretty certain Enkidu can completely vaporize Kakine anyway considering his Enuma Elish is on the same level as Gilgamesh's AND Noble Phantasms explicitly fuck with the Soul of the user.
The main issue with that is that by the time it'd come to that (I don't recall how willing he is to use it in comparison to Gil) Kakine would've likely spread DM all across the battlefield (and possibly even some on Enkidu, even if it doesn't do anything to him).

It spreads pretty quickly (covering an island in a relatively short timeframe, don't remember the exact context).
And at an exponential rate too, since each particle of DM may as well be its own Kakine.

And Kakine at that point also... doesn't really have a soul (or a mind at that) to affect. He's sentient gray goo.

You could also make the argument about Kakine adapting to the physiology of Servants being resistant with his DM, but that's a whole other discussion.

Last edited:

Mr.OMG

Paramount
I don't really see how that correlates to him being able to live as long as elementary particles in GENERAL exist.
Nah, the idea there is that in order to destroy all Dark Matter it is necessary to destroy everything that was connected to this Dark Matter. Including Dark Matter which took the form of a photon.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Nah, the idea there is that in order to destroy all Dark Matter it is necessary to destroy everything that was connected to this Dark Matter. Including Dark Matter which took the form of a photon.
So it's really just the DM that he spreads (which exist at that level) instead of elementary particles in general?

Mr.OMG

Paramount
So it's really just the DM that he spreads (which exist at that level) instead of elementary particles in general?
Yes, Dark Matter can turn elementary particles into Dark Matter. And you have to kill it before it starts absorbing elemental particles, otherwise if there is even one distorted elemental particle, Kakine will be reborn.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I believe Goetia lacks the physical stats to keep up with C8K and the firepower to put him down?

:mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_6.png

JokerSerious.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

What in the god damn

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

He kept their authorities, that's all.

No? He explicitly kept the overall power as well, not just the Authorities, that's why he was so goddamned strong in the first place to require having not just Romulus Quirinus BUT also Mars/Ares as extra backup as well as Chaldeas to defeat him.
It's like people forget that Romulus Quirinus was an explicit Grand Summoning which required so much Magical Energy, you had to hijack the limitless Energy Zeus was using for it to even WORK. This was on top of needing Mars/Ares who explicitly gave SEFAR the hardest fight she had before she killed him and took his Sword of Mars(Which can explicitly destroy virtually anything including space and dimensions) as a trophy.

Poseidon wins.
Even absolutely lowest end, he can match speed

No he doesn't. He would be FTL and so would she, that wouldn't be anything above Medusa.

and has more firepower.

Belleophron(And the Pegasus itself) is stated to be the 2nd most powerful Noble Phantasm Shirou has seen in the 5th Holy Grail War which extra materials agree with:

Bellerophon
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 2~50
Maximum Targets: 300 People

Medusa's most powerful attack. It is not a Noble Phantasm to be used in a one-on-one fight, but rather an "anti-army Noble Phantasm" that can cut down enemies in a wide area. An uncommon type of Noble Phantasm consisting of a paired bridle and whip, it can rapidly augment the abilities of Phantasmal Species. In battle, the strengthened Phantasmal Beast and Medusa fight as one.
Bellerophon is extraordinarily powerful whether used defensively or offensively. However, during the Holy Grail War, it could not display its merit when matched against the more powerful Noble Phantasm wielded by Artoria. Nonetheless, the fact alone that it temporarily withstood a full frontal attack by Excalibur is evidence of its great power.

Here, Fantastic Race exposition. Here, Medusa's Pegasus is comparable to a Dragon (the most powerful Fantastic race) in terms of its defenses. Here, despite this, Pegasus is just like Medusa's dagger, its not her Noble Phantasm. Here, Pegasus possesses the magical energy equivalent of a few hundred magi.

FYI, Nasuverse Dragons are minimum Country level in Attack Power and Defense considering the fact that their Fire Breath is based off their physical strength explicitly. And this is BEFORE Belleophron happens which amps the Pegasus multiple levels explicitly.

Here, the magic energy of Bellerophon makes the magic of her Bloodfort feel small by comparison. Here, a discussion about Bellerophon, Artoria notes her magic resistance/armor nullifies all but sorcery or fantastic races with divinity (after all, divine mysteries are nullified by stronger ones). Here, Artoria struggles to believe a servant could survive a direct blow from Bellerophon (she's wrong by feats, but her doubt is notable of its power). Here, an A+ level Noble Phantasm like Bellerophon is approaching the level of sorcery. Here, Medusa's Bellerophon is the second most powerful Noble Phantasm of the Servants summoned during the 5th Holy Grail War (powerful enough Shirou's convinced it can oppose Excalibur)

High end not even all the servants that ever existed could help Medusa win this (and I am including Grand Servants in that)

:lolwat

:oldryoma:tupac:obamalaugh:mjlol:kobeha:lul

Yeah sure bud, Ragnarok Wank is back on the menu boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back