• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
On the subject of Gae Bolg, does it specifically target the heart or the equivalent of a heart? Because Servants are basically made of energy that mocks a human body, but aren't actually "living". So I thought that was kind of weird.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean, I'll be real, the only Servants I see the Espada beating is wimps like Cursed Arm Hassan and the like.
Thinking the Espada can match shit like this with their base strength:
54A4A9B753D1B4D6B926B6128CEC0FDDE42B91DC

Then you are freaking MENTAL.
I mean the same goes for most of the Bleach verse, it is only the VERY High and top tiers who'd have a solid chance at beating a couple more notable names (still not making it very far though).

What makes this ludicrous is that it's the Espada who are at best mid tiers and these people somehow think they are beating most Servants.

7HuZLcagdnbHaUugHvN_MxoBHSK2iGvubtqvuco1JMg.jpg

All Fate needs is one "mad dog" to send the Espada to an early grave. :awesome

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

>clapped fucking Metatron
>even far weaker demons like King Frost are planet level

Stop pretending you fake ass fan

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>clapped fucking Metatron
>even far weaker demons like King Frost are planet level

Stop pretending you fake ass fan
>strange journey never gets to planet level :lolwat

On the subject of Gae Bolg, does it specifically target the heart or the equivalent of a heart? Because Servants are basically made of energy that mocks a human body, but aren't actually "living". So I thought that was kind of weird.

It targets "equivalents". Nasu was ALSO very particular about that:
Q. I have a question about the Servants vs. other character answer in the 9th issue of Comptiq. About a Servant with an average Noble Phantasm, who would have one and what rank would that have been?

A:
That's a serious question. The level of the Noble Phantasm would be B, and ability being represented by numbers would be called an average Noble Phantasm. Broken Phantasm, Barrier of the Wind King (C), Gae Bolg (thrown) (B), that sort.
On the other hand, those with conceptual effects, destiny interference types fall into a special category. With Gae Bolg (regular), no matter how much Arcueid might be superior to Lancer in numbers, she will be killed depending on her luck, you see.

And Arcueid herself isn't really "human" herself and can die from Gae Bolg so yeah.

I mean the same goes for most of the Bleach verse, it is only the VERY High and top tiers who'd have a solid chance at beating a couple more notable names (still not making it very far though).

What makes this ludicrous is that it's the Espada who are at best mid tiers and these people somehow think they are beating most Servants.

7HuZLcagdnbHaUugHvN_MxoBHSK2iGvubtqvuco1JMg.jpg

All Fate needs is one "mad dog" to send the Espada to an early grave. :awesome

It's worse as the latest Fate movies have been doing a REALLY good job in showing how absurd many of these Servants are which makes the downplay worse:

This is literally him just fucking around, and the level of damage from Failnaught till he loses it never stops being this destructive:

But nah, Espada can deal with damage of this magnitude happening constantly while the character is just pissing about and not aiming for the kill immediately like he really does outside of the Lion King's Gift.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It targets "equivalents". Nasu was ALSO very particular about that:

And Arcueid herself isn't really "human" herself and can die from Gae Bolg so yeah.

It's worse as the latest Fate movies have been doing a REALLY good job in showing how absurd many of these Servants are which makes the downplay worse:

This is literally him just fucking around, and the level of damage from Failnaught till he loses it never stops being this destructive:

But nah, Espada can deal with damage of this magnitude happening constantly while the character is just pissing about and not aiming for the kill immediately like he really does outside of the Lion King's Gift.

What would happen if someone had multiple "hearts"? Would it only affect one or all of them?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Hmm this guy seems OP, wonder who he is.
Looks him up.
Oh he's a knight of the Round Table, that makes sense.

Is he blind or does he just choose to always keep his eyes shut ala Gin? 🤔

What would happen if someone had multiple "hearts"? Would it only affect one or all of them?

Nope, it will just have more targets :mjlol

Hmm this guy seems OP, wonder who he is.
Looks him up.
Oh he's a knight of the Round Table, that makes sense.

Is he blind or does he just choose to always keep his eyes shut ala Gin? 🤔

His eyes are legit shut as he can open them whenever he wants but doesn't do so. He ends up confusing everyone including Artoria as he has SLEPT like that before during parades and meetings.

But ultimately the KoTR in Fate is no joke and would virtually sweep the entire Bleachverse:

The last thing a good amount of them see before Agravain The Iron basically fucks all of their shit up.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Nope, it will just have more targets :mjlol

His eyes are legit shut as he can open them whenever he wants but doesn't do so. He ends up confusing everyone including Artoria as he has SLEPT like that before during parades and meetings.

But ultimately the KoTR in Fate is no joke and would virtually sweep the entire Bleachverse:

The last thing a good amount of them see before Agravain The Iron basically fucks all of their shit up.

So it'd affect all of them at once?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
every forum just has their own verses they tend to use a lot

olf obd stans tf and comics

cvine stans comics and medaka box

sb stans every series, except from nasuland cuz of jelly

youtube stans db and comics as well

as we can see, the variation in headcanon land, is just built dif, according to each sites's tastes :mjlol

Maddie

Acclaimed
VSB stans light novels, visual novels, and weebshit

Spacebattles stans Xeelee Sequence and the Culture (Not that they get their rating wrong. SB is actually quite accurate with more sciency sci-fi series stats it's just they downplay everyone else in comparison)
They stan furr shit

Maddie

Acclaimed
at least current SB stans toaru harder than any other verse, but in the past it seemed like other stuff like Exalted was up there too
SB seems weird, they either are pretty accurate with a select few verses but never discuss it anymore (Xeelee, the Culture, Doctor Who, Halo, etc) or grotesquely innacurate and downplay or wank it to high heaven and those are the only threads they ever care about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back