• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The fact that they have Berserk below MHA is downright insulting.

nvm it's CBR LOL
I remember one clickbait article of theirs (I think it was theirs) of top 10 strongest female anime characters put Sailor Moon Homura Akemi below Motoko because Motoko was good with guns and could jump between buildings. Kayuga from Naruto was number 1.
Yeah I know, just hilarious that Artist keeps stonewalling despite being hilariously proven wrong at every point.
I'd bring up Nightmare of Nunnally but I can't be bothered dealing with Artist.
Bro, don't even LOOK at how TvTropes be doing shit now or you will have a goddamned Hernia in short order with how bad they either milk shit, depend on what fuckers say in That Guy With The Glasses or jerk themselves raw in their own echo chamber.
(I have legit looked and asked around for ONE instance of anyone whose a Fate Fan and hate Records of Ragnarok for similar premises and I keep finding the opposite happen).
TVDopes always rubbed me the wrong way for reasons I cannot really explain, so I never really bothered with the place.

Also is Records of Ragnarok still a thing? I legitimately forgot that even existed.

TVDopes always rubbed me the wrong way for reasons I cannot really explain, so I never really bothered with the place.

Also is Records of Ragnarok still a thing? I legitimately forgot that even existed.

While I still visit TvTropes, it's more to basically what else they stupidly add that has zero to do with any real tropes and is just them wanking off to themselves hardcore. I usually look at AllTheTropes for them primarily doing their best at staying the fuck away from the worst of TvTropes and otherwise being something of basically a time machine to the past of it.

And yeah RoR is a thing and it's fucking weird they keep trying to have antagonism between it and Fate as the plenty of times I look, there's no real antagonism towards either fandom which comes off more like it's something within TvTropes(which this isn't the first time they made shit up that only really appealed to them and it has spread rapidfire since)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I remember one clickbait article of theirs (I think it was theirs) of top 10 strongest female anime characters put Sailor Moon Homura Akemi below Motoko because Motoko was good with guns and could jump between buildings. Kayuga from Naruto was number 1.

I'd bring up Nightmare of Nunnally but I can't be bothered dealing with Artist.

cbr's top 20 strongest anime characters has STTGL below Zeno :skully

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The what?
Anti-Spiral dreadnaught robot spaceships.
VJEy7Vw.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
the world's weakest multiversal character
Wouldn't any of the Gods of Destruction count? Beerus and Champa were going to destroy both of their universes iirc. Unless that's universal+. I don't remember.
Regardless,

Othinus > Zeno :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back