• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I never said Genis was megaversal.

You've deluded yourself into thinking that for the sake of haha funny memes and shitting on me, but every single time me and you have talked about Genis and his feats, I've brought up how Eternity was weakened, dying, and suicidal. On top of only ever being referenced as the universe within the story itself. And how a supposed stronger version of Genis got beat by a universal+ character in the form of Helmut Zemo with the moonstones.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Vector really was the best character in Zexal

my man stealing every scene he's in

trolled the shit out of everyone
Definitely up there.

His "reveal" (technically he appeared before that) is one of the best villain moments I've seen in years, because it actually completely floored me

This man showing Aizen how to troll AND be entertaining at the same time. :awesome

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It's great how his big fight wasn't with yuma but with Shark/Nasch
Prob one of the coolest rivalries since yugi/Kaiba tbh

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
They beat him by boosting Utopias attack to 200K
:hestonpls
I would say they went for the OTK world record, but that honor goes to Dartz for busting out a serpent with infinite attack points during that ridiculous filler arc of the original YuGiOh series. And then got slapped by Atem's mega-tier bullshit asspullery. I'm sure you remember the scene I'm referring to.
:russ:mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I would say they went for the OTK world record, but that honor goes to Dartz for busting out a serpent with infinite attack points during that ridiculous filler arc of the original YuGiOh series. And then got slapped by Atem's mega-tier bullshit asspullery. I'm sure you remember the scene I'm referring to.
:russ:mjlol
"Lol I go higher than Infinity hue"

Numeronius is a brick apart from fat ATK IIRC

same problem ZARC had without his anime effects :russ
Even Anime Zarc is ass because he dies to rituals, its why they had to write the ritual girl out of the show
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back