Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And so we start with a new thread and a fresh slate. You know the drill. Post those arguments that make no sense, are outright silly, or just make you laugh when you see them.

No threads from this site and no fighting amongst yourself. Enjoy gentlemen

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
anyone who can bypass the Light Speed Barrier. let causality deal with the activation of infinity while gojo gets punched in the face from the future.
And we're off to a good start.

Just realized that Kakine can ALSO bypass his Infinity. Well, probably.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Alephs nigga, do you speak it? I already beat you over the head so maybe your jelly jucies are outta wack, but To-Aru was never universal+ and was always weaker than Marvel heralds.

Imagine not being able to pass that relatively low threshold.
:kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Alephs nigga, do you speak it? I already beat you over the head so maybe your jelly jucies are outta wack, but To-Aru was never universal+ and was always weaker than Marvel heralds.

Imagine not being able to pass that relatively low threshold.
:kobeha
Suuuure.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
And the best part is, I don't need to make a meta-thread, because they we're never accepted as having been Universal+, but only so very finite.

I can just mock you from this moment henceforth.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The destruction of several hundred billion universe-sized realms at once > anything Rom has done. :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Thats cool and all but guess what
main-qimg-c3c6420ebbbaf8d639b551a167331351-lq

awww shit

Natsu gets fucking ruined...
"B-But Natsu with Country level scaling" Congratulations, he hits the bare minimum to not die to a Sword Arrow from Archer, he dies to a Caladbolg Arrow to the face.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm tempted to make a Spacebattles account but I feel like that's not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back