• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You can be in denial all you want
I normally wouldn't do this, but to borrow a line from Mustache.

"Don't project you're insecurities onto me!"
You're the one out here, pretending Ulquiorra's some hidden top tier, not me. :mjpls
and even pass it up as a joke,
Who was joking.

I was laughing 'cause this whole thread even existing is a bad joke, much less it reaching six pages in. :kobeha
but she really isn't going to cut him to ribbons at all or even get a sniff of him.
Of course she's not, she's not the overkill type.

She's just gonna cut his head off and have done with it.
The most she could do is turn Ulquiorra to liquid or a skeleton. Unlikely to work given he can regenerate his skin, muscles, eyes or whatever else aside from his internal organs, which are going to be the last thing to get affected by the acid which has to get past the skin, bones, etc first.
It takes Ulquiorra SECONDS just to regenerate ONE ARM.

How exactly is his regeneration gonna save him from something that INSTANTLY reduced Kenpachi to a skeleton? :maybe
And before that happens, he sends a CO or a Lanza on her.
Which she promptly dodges casually and proceeds to kill a bat.
More likely CO as that would be enough to one-shot her given that CO is almost as powerful as H2Ichigo's Cero which with propper scaling incinerates anyone who isn't Chrysalis Aizen or above or Bankai Yama. He's only going to use Lanza if it's actually necessary.
And I don't think I even need to go over this, it kind of speaks for itself.

By the way this "proper scaling" is coming from the same guy who willfully ignores feats he doesn't like, so he can pretend HM Byakuya is still weaker than Ichigo. :hestonpls

How strong is Mad Jim Jaspers anyway?

Which one? The most well known version is the most powerful and was capable of not just affecting the Marvel Omniverse(yes with everything that implies) but could potentially even affect the real world(basically one of the many characters that are "meta").
The other versions are far weaker than that one but are still Multiversal Monsters that basically can bend most series on his knee.
And remember, he created The Fury.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back