• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
They also mention Satan spawning spikes into people (he can do that? I thought that was Mubong) which 1. wouldn't necessarily kill Accelerator anyway.
and 2. Seem to have an actual vector after they're already spawned on the opponent from what I've seen.

And him spawning Satan clones that burst? (movement eh) from their skin and then explode, which shouldn't work either.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
>people forgetting that you can literally just brute force your way through 666 satan
:hestonpls
It's a shame that Accelerator is both only human level in terms of durability and offense... :maybe

In reality, Accelerator durability wise (and raw strength wise) should be around solar system level iirc (potentially more, but that gets into very iffy scaling territory) with the wings, and that's where 666 Satan generally sits at right?

Not that it matters, since him getting past his redirection is completely contingent on him SUCCESSFULLY reading his mind and somehow copying Imagine Breaker, which I find to be unlikely.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's a shame that Accelerator is both only human level in terms of durability and offense... :maybe

In reality, Accelerator durability wise (and raw strength wise) should be around solar system level iirc (potentially more, but that gets into very iffy scaling territory), and that's where 666 Satan generally sits at right?

Not that it matters, since him getting past his redirection is completely contingent on him SUCCESSFULLY reading his mind and somehow copying Imagine Breaker, which I find to be unlikely.
>Copy IB
>With No Arms

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The main issue with him copying IB is just... Accelerator's mental defenses should prevent any sort of mind reading in the first place.

And "mountain level" IB that failed against Fiamma's sword as that guy brought up working on Accelerator's redirection is both technically true but also very clearly ignoring some context.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Wait I just pop back into this thread

And it turns out

Elder God Demonbane was never a thing?

Not in the way 4chan and most of SB used it, no, most of that came from Coston wank

EGD is just "A demonbane piloted by its pilots whose strength is comparable to an Elder God" more or less, not an actual different mode

the "Infinity x Infinity" Lemuria impacts mostly come from Demonbanes previously defeated by Nyarlathotep, and are not all as strong as the first Demonbane described above. At least that's what I'm told I'm not going back

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Wait I just pop back into this thread

And it turns out

Elder God Demonbane was never a thing?

yeah that guy alex cross/lucas hood (believe it's him) had actually posted this on many forums, although few people actually listen lol. He did get VSB to delete their demonbane pages though :kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

..this is just him using portals lmao

Proto234

Distinguished

Another MHA vs Nasu thread (though it's Nasu humans only).
Pretty sure Magus like Pepe, Beryl, Zeltrech, Barthomeloi, Aozakis, Shikis and many more can solo this, composite isn't needed

Proto234

Distinguished
This one is quite interesting admitedly, does this Garou really stronger than Namek Freeza?
Since they seems to agree that Golden Freeza > Garou > Namek Freeza

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
This one is quite interesting admitedly, does this Garou really stronger than Namek Freeza?
Since they seems to agree that Golden Freeza > Garou > Namek Freeza
The new feat in question is a bit controversial right now so honestly, I'd wait and see.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Since when does Daewi have BFR? :hm

@Thegoldenboy2188
Cane of the Sage can open portals to the Heavenly Realm's so he can bfr them there. Though it's a stationary portal, so Daewi would have to stick them through.

Mira and Daewi can easily defeat thor, and Kakine wasn't able to live up to his hype before he got cannibalized by Beetle 05 iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back