Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the best example for this is, when you showed to me, the second like best like mftl+ feat in fiction, by a tf mid tier, from a mobile game

:mjlol
keep in mind

I haven't even gone through all of transformers cloud or the botcon/TFCC comics :mjlol

I know for a fact the tfcc lore has further interesting stuff

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kinda funny how Misfit fans on VBW just straight up nuked all the character profiles of the verse in a salty rage quit over simply correcting them once they got caught

They’d literally rather have their headcanon over trying to expose their series to potential new fans by keeping the profiles on Vs Battle Wiki which is just LOL

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
We talked about Frieza vs Megs, and Frieza most likely winning, and then what happens? You manage to find a comic where a TF mid-tier performs one of the fastest calculable speed feats in fiction. :tupac
tbh this version of Megs already outmuscles everyone but debatably Zeno
the only issue was speed
Selects-112-AbomFinal.jpg

which is now solved :tupac

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Kinda funny how Misfit fans on VBW just straight up nuked all the character profiles of the verse in a salty rage quit over simply correcting them once they got caught

They’d literally rather have their headcanon over trying to expose their series to potential new fans by keeping the profiles on Vs Battle Wiki which is just LOL
they did the same thing with their shinza banshou profiles too, though idk if it was for mistranslations so much as just a lack of them

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
tbh this version of Megs already outmuscles everyone but debatably Zeno
the only issue was speed
Selects-112-AbomFinal.jpg

which is now solved :tupac
Golden Megatron vs Golden Frieza would've been downright comical, but now the shitty canon fanfic manga has introduced Frieza Negro. Has TF introduced Megatron Negro? Because I ain't gonna let go of the fact that both basically just got a paintjob for a transformation. :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Golden Megatron vs Golden Frieza would've been downright comical, but now the shitty canon fanfic manga has introduced Frieza Negro. Has TF introduced Megatron Negro? Because I ain't gonna let go of the fact that both basically just got a paintjob for a transformation. :kobeha
there actually is a megatron black from years and years ago :mjlol , but he isn't a cosmic kind of character

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’ll give Anos this, every bit as boringly op a protagonist as Ainz, but still manages to be a much better character I can tolerate.

Even some of the ways he curbs his opponents are at least hilarious in how over the top some are.

Like first guy he ever fights, he defeats with just his heartbeat and than just goes on to kill and revive over and over until he says Uncle

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Oh god, I forgot Zeno is in this shit:heston

Sigh
1. Yhwach's Almighty literally cannot see beings on the same level or beyond him. He literally couldn't see Mimihagi until he went and secured the Soul King so the Balance of Souls wouldn't be disrupted. He shouldn't be able to see ANYONE who has Cosmic Powers beyond him and how many characters in DBS and Sailor Moon hit that threshold? ALOT

2. Yhwach has never shown to bring anyone else back but himself with The Almighty, he has never shown he can take away anyone's power with The Almighty, hell, he's never been shown to even come back from how he was sealed away with it just like his pops. Hakai is killing Yhwach and anyone he fights.

:aizen:tripscust:tripscust:tripscust:tripscust:tripscust

This... is the... stupidest thing I have ever read in anything that involves Bleach. Barragan. DOESN'T. CONTROL. TIME. It's just a motif that he has and it's not even called Time, it's called AGING.
He literally looked at what Barragan did to Soi-Fon and took what he said literally rather than his aging powers even in his normal state slowed down her kick due to her bones and muscles aging like we saw what happened.

None of that hax matters if you are so slow to do anything. We literally see in Naruto, characters can be faster than the speed of thought if the characters aren't fast enough themselves, the fuck is they going to do to people who treat Faster Than Light as the equivalent of a walk?

Wow, if only Yhwach was able to do that in canon against Ichigo, Renji and Aizen rather than just blast their asses normally and destroy Bankai otherwise... OH WAIT. And spatial erasure? The only thing that comes close is Yhwach using The Almighty to bypass Orihime's shield to hit Ichigo... that's it and that's not erasing space dumbass.

That's not even how Omnipotence works, you fucking idiot sandwich.
Not that Yhwach doesn't get his shit kicked in by DBS, but why are we attributing resistance to precog just because the DBS side is stronger?

That's a feat specifically attributed to Mimihagi himself, given that it represents Stagnation, not just because he's strong.

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
db chars always had a form precog, in the sense of analytical prediction, to be more precise

tfe1ifHl.jpg

15fefb6d3e985d52c50b05208c85f957.png

then in lol dbs

they took it to the next level, by using another example, when blue goku at some point adapted to hitto's timeskip and was reacting to it

It was stated by vados that hit skips time and everyime he does that, the time he skips he stores it and the time that he stored, he uses that to create a parallel dimension, he creates clones or traces of energy. they are all decoys and they act like noise cancelors or how certain noises are used to make radars unable to detect or sense, so all those decoys are made to divert goku's focus and make him not sense where the attack comes from., by using blue and kaioken in their first fight, he surpassed him for a bit and countered him

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
then you have the massive dif in stats, between db chars and bleach chars

it aint even a fight, neither strong or fast enough, to hax the part 2 db chars, let alone the lol dbs ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back