Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
“In fact, not too long ago, on vswiki, the supporters of the series had to remove the profiles because they were caught using mistranslations to inflate the series' power.”

How dishonest do you have to be to literally make up novel translations that dont exist just to falsely raise up your favorite verse? It’s no wonder Vs Battle Wiki is in total shambles these days.

:hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Don’t know why Demi-Fiend got brought up but nice to finally see SB cracking down on the Multiversal Misfit of Demon Academy wank and debunking that shit after, low and behold, more of the novels getting properly translated and not going off liberal fan translations made by power level obsessed geeks. Shit was basically a repeat of FTL Overlord characters until the novels got licensed.

Not one to normally acknowledge giving Fate a W but Goetia (and any of the Beasts for that matter) would comfortably murk Anus.

His best feats are making an eclipse (with effort now according to the novels) and being able to make a planet crumble in six out of seven attacks needed to “destroy” it to some unknown degree.

Most you can wank him is that at his prime, he’s 10 times the power of the above demonstrations.
lmfao

I think qinglong was saying years ago how wanked Maou was based on mistranslations and YET

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
they got nothing on 2010's era suggs

mah gai made up fanmade translations and was passing them as canon, just to have getbackers reach multiversal/mftl levels, kino ningen moment
Thats literally what happened here. Anus being argued as several different levels of infinite Multiversal levels.

People were arguing he could beat anyone short of TOAA in Marvel just a year ago

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It's the same deal with Fate/Extra CCC and it's mistranslations of how shit operates.
Ironic that now SB wants to throw the shoe on the other foot with FGO NA translations because they get a single word wrong out of an entire sentence...
qing had Maou
you have fate ccc
i have idw transformers
lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
then, that ningen legosgalaxy, got mad that xenogears was dubbed as the strongest obd mecha

and decided to find every feat from every obscure tf comic/mobile game, and now has tf, as the strongest mech series in the obd

talking

about dedication and insanity, at the same time, lol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
then, that ningen legosgalaxy, got mad that xenogears was dubbed as the strongest obd mecha

and decided to find every feat from every obscure tf comic/mobile game, and now has tf, as the strongest mech series in the obd

talking

Man grinded hard to get his boy to the top. Can't even be mad. :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

talking

I literally can't help it I have SPD :skully i get extremely obsessive and delusional about things

I also didn't even expect to find any of that stuff, I only started looking bc of a vague AVP post that I was curious about and then I realized we (and everyone) were missing so much shit

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I literally can't help it I have SPD :skully i get extremely obsessive and delusional about things

I also didn't even expect to find any of that stuff, I only started looking bc of a vague AVP post that I was curious about and then I realized we (and everyone) were missing so much shit
We talked about Frieza vs Megs, and Frieza most likely winning, and then what happens? You manage to find a comic where a TF mid-tier performs one of the fastest calculable speed feats in fiction. :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back