Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Getting punked by debatably one of the strongest entities in the verse (albeit it wasn't at that level here to be fair) is hardly an anti-feat.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

And yeah, Kakine can theoretically get up to some bullshit.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Merely pointed out the bloody obvious (ie that Barragan is NOT on Stark's level outside of hax) and I got THIS response.
Let's just ignore the fact that Ukitake couldn't tell right away who was the strongest of those 3 Espadas (meaning they aren't far apart in reiatsu).
And while we're at it, why don't we just ignore THIS.
0339-013.png
0339-014.png
0339-015.png
0339-016.png
Shunsui admits that he KNEW Stark was #1 and he only suggested Barragan because he was HOPING he was #1. It's called wishful thinking and Shunsui immediately says that fighting Stark will be "difficult", implying that the other two would NOT BE.

That totally sounds like the three are within the same bracket right? :mjpls
And let's also forget that Barragan took a Bankai that is a nuke on his head inside a sealed area of Kido and was still alive and pissed off more than anything, showing his ridiculous durability. Taking everything into account, it's possibly the best durability feat of the Espada.
And Harribel tanks Hitsugaya's strongest attack (albeit a severely weakened version of it) with less damage. Why exactly is this a "ridiculous" feat when it's perfectly in line with Espada of Barragan's rank.

And the best durability feat is Yammy barely getting a fucking papercut from FKT Ichigo's masked Getsuga btw.
The same Getsuga which, at full power, can harm fucking AIZEN.
But yeah, he's not on Starrk's tier because... reasons...
Harribel - Struggling with Vaizard Lieutentants, Lisa even lasting 1 v 1 for an extended period of time.
Barragan - Hachigen consistently reacts to his attacks and blocks them with kido shields.
Stark - Curb stomped not one but TWO Vaizard Captains the second he stopped playing.

It's called Stark's feats take a metric dump on Barragan's, not just....reasons. :hestonpls

Proto234

Distinguished

I'm honestly not too sure who'd win this. :hm
On top of my head
Male has: Gil, Junao, Ivan, Oberon, Tametomo, Xiang Yu, Heracles, Karna, Arjuna, Charlie, KH, Ozy, Arthur, Caenis, Quirinus, Super Orion, Kintoki
Female has: Morgan, Fae Knights, Artoria and her variants, Astarte, Ibuki Douji, Raikou, Nero- Sodom, Kama, Kiara, Sakura 5, Koyan, Tamamo

Maybe Xhominid can answer better, but female has the edge imo, it's hard to compete with when you have someone like Astarte and the beasts in your side

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

26a7e5be8db72473084e71f986453167be1a5b517522d2a20b02d6716ab74982.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Man's got the whole world, various fictional characters, and even Saitama himself laughing at this shit. What a legend. :mjlol

Mr.OMG

Paramount
You know, I thought that the VSB discussion about SRE wouldn't do anything, but as it turned out, this thread was seen by someone who knows Japanese very well, and has read SRE in the original, and it's totally fucked up. It seems that the number of all universes of one multiverse equals, contradiction 0=1, that is Cardinal Reinhardt, or Cardinal Berkeley, that is the number of all existing hierarchies also equals them, this is fucked up. And this I'm keeping silent about the concept of triviality, which makes all kinds of possibilities possible in SRE, including impossibilities.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
It seems that the number of all universes of one multiverse equals, contradiction 0=1, that is Cardinal Reinhardt, or Cardinal Berkeley, that is the number of all existing hierarchies also equals them, this is fucked up.
Please tell that stuff is explicitly mentioned in the story, because if they just reason those numbers from some "0=1" statement that is incredibly retarded and utmost cringe.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean first you manage to spell my dude's name wrong in the OP, despite getting it right in the title.

Then not only is it CURRENT Zoro vs DMC 3 Vergil, but you ALSO restricted Devil Trigger. Why not just cut Vergil's arms and legs off while you're at it, and maybe you should make it 7 year old Vergil just to be safe. :mjpls

I mean yeah DMC 5 Vergil clears the whole verse to my knowledge (I think OP characters are faster though) but if you need to restrict him this heavily, the match was bad to begin with.

On top of my head
Male has: Gil, Junao, Ivan, Oberon, Tametomo, Xiang Yu, Heracles, Karna, Arjuna, Charlie, KH, Ozy, Arthur, Caenis, Quirinus, Super Orion, Kintoki
Female has: Morgan, Fae Knights, Artoria and her variants, Astarte, Ibuki Douji, Raikou, Nero- Sodom, Kama, Kiara, Sakura 5, Koyan, Tamamo

Maybe Xhominid can answer better, but female has the edge imo, it's hard to compete with when you have someone like Astarte and the beasts in your side

No, you are right in the sense that the female side has the Beasts vs. the Males who have Grand Servants but then you have the Sakura Five and it turns into a massive clusterfuck.

"B-B-But Saitama is faster and he can clear Star Systems with a punch!"
1. No the fuck he isn't. Servantverse Servants can see shit moving from parsec levels of distance(I honestly suck at describing it so I'll bring it up here)
zIAEvSq.jpg

And like I said to MB before, Space Ishtar's expansion alone would blitz the shit out of Saitama, let alone anything he can move faster than:
TRvP2SH.jpg

"Can completely erode a Galaxy in 128 days" yeah good luck ever outspeeding that".

2. That attack didn't destroy shit, all it did was cause a massive light refraction due to the sheer energy from their punch overloading Blast's Gate. It's impressive but it's nowhere near the bullshit people are pushing it at.

Besides, Space Ishtar's biggest problem for any VS. character? She's a living Galaxy that pretends to be a single body and yes, she very, VERY much is characterized as such:
locps9Q.jpg

pJndO0n.jpg

So yeah, anyone saying Saitama could even do shit is fucking lying their asses off. There's a reason why she's one of the most broken characters in the series this side of Chaos.

The truly hilarious part is I didn't even get into the real bullshit she can do like basically revert Reality itself to play on her terms(i.e. Servantverse Servants never die for good, they are just put in timeout a bit and come back later, Space Ishtar can permanently stop that by overwriting their reality with her original one, meaning death is permanent) or the fact that her big ass shrine you see in her NP?
That's ALSO her and it's ALSO is basically a Galaxy level being as a Goddess' Shrine is also the Goddess(in the fashion of how Greek Gods can inhabit the Statues in their Shrines in some books/movies). Meaning you'll will have to deal with that too :oldryoma

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Please tell that stuff is explicitly mentioned in the story, because if they just reason those numbers from some "0=1" statement that is incredibly retarded and utmost cringe.
Yes, this is explicitly mentioned in the Japanese version, where the author explicitly talks about the very top of the ladder of progression of large cardinal numbers (the English version just talks about progression of large cardinal numbers). It also helps that SRE was written by a man who has a PhD in mathematics, and he also wrote sets of books on set theory and so on.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

he put cosmic garou against a powered up version of ultraman zero? :hestonpls

9:55-11:12

where base ultraman zero [part of the high tiers], could travel through the endless macroverse, in 2 minutes = insane mftl+ levels and is stronger than large planet level+/star level chars?

lmao

ps: all those dozens of bubbles you see later in this area outside of time and space, are universes = the ultraman multiverse+ is canon, just to know

sb lost it, lol

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

I honestly don't know why people keep insisting that he's completely screwed if the planet were to blow up anyway.

He can control the remnants of the atmosphere/wind/oxygen from the planet's debris, he can arguably MAKE breathable atmosphere through the CHON in space (something something vector control nonsense), he has a can of oxygen on him (don't quote me on that), and you can make an argument that the wings alter his physiology to the point where he's not even human, what with them being part Telesma (or something like that, I'm pretty sure the wings were directly compared to Aiwass/Level 5.3 Misaka), and I'm pretty sure the only BFR they have would require them to actually push him into the portal (Cane of the Sage iirc).

He has plenty of ways to tag an opponent much faster than him with stuff that doesn't travel anyway from what I remember.

@Thegoldenboy2188 Would either of them even do that anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back