• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh

Somehow, that can't say anything of their durability that they can survive Clarent Blood Arthur, just that somehow, it makes it that much weaker...
This is seriously the logic of Spacebattles debaters...
But seriously, Mordred THINKS they can survive it, they don't even want to CHANCE IT. And Xiang Yu being able to treat it as nothing doesn't make it weak when again, the dude is Country level just in resting phase:
8fPUDOu.jpg

h4rUsvt.jpg

3HTmT1I.jpg

At this point, I realize why I'm such a boogeyman in Spacebattles(At this point, I have legit forgotten that users at this point is terrified of me moreso than anyone else here):

I'm the only one who goes out of his way to back up his own sources and they can't do nothing more than flail like this.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Nice headcanon.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Damn, the To Aru guy putting Fate at the levels it should be. Truly the ultimate team-up. :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Inb4 muh stilling
Inb4 muh PTV
Inb4 muh body in another sealed off dimension

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Inb4 muh stilling
Inb4 muh PTV
Inb4 muh body in another sealed off dimension
at least they understand there's a lot on marvel earth that are yeeting the fuck out of Scion so far

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
is anyone in Worm even universal besides maybe the Entities? Because I thought that's where Captain Atom alone sits normally

One and Only

Illustrious
is anyone in Worm even universal besides maybe the Entities? Because I thought that's where Captain Atom alone sits normally

Entites don't even have any universal feats, their best feats are creating about 20 Endbringers (multi solar system or small galaxy level at very best), speaking with the force of a supernova and intergalactic travel in a vague timeframe.

A person could argue them to be universal since they exist in their 10^80 universes simultaneously so if they can transfer about half or all of that into one universe you would end up with some funny looking numbers, but it's very shaky grounds as we have no idea if they can do something like that in the first place. Also everything they do in the first place cost massive energy and their reserves are limited and the cause of their worries.

One and Only

Illustrious
ah it sounds like their durability is funky and just way higher than their DC is since they exist across so many universes at once

From what we see in canon their durability might just be as shit. They are a bunch of worms that evolved in a freak-planet with wormholes and stuff. After filling everywhere up they ran out of resources, jumped of planet and started beating up alien civilizations to get their stuff but they still run of energy. Fast forward a few millienia they choose Earth to style on, but on the way one of them dies to the cosmic equivalent of texting while driving. The story then begins.

To be honest the fact one of them dies like that says that;

1) They can't react at those speeds (maybe energy cost stuff since they still scale above some good time manip)
2) poor things about their durability since they die just by slamming into a bunch of earths
3) you don't even need to get all of them to kill them. Just a massive interdimensional shock. There's was still a lot of their shards in canon after Eden death.

Overall they would get bullied by just about any universal character I know off.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
noticed that kubo stans went wild again in fanzverse, the likes of keishin, lol4th, daio, akira, etc

the planet levels claims are back, lmao

bruh

how many times, we had debunked those claims? me, kurou, etc when we were active?

plus, lt123's upgrades made the top tiers reach multi continental+ levels, that was pmuch the established level for them

also, prime sking maintaining those realms, doesn't mean he can use that power for offensive techs, lmao

never, and ever, a planet level feat was displayed in the series, end of story

eos bleach is > the likes of yyh and series of that tier

manga raditz can still one nuke the bleach verse, and that's the bottom line

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
noticed that kubo stans went wild again in fanzverse, the likes of keishin, lol4th, daio, akira, etc

the planet levels claims are back, lmao

bruh

how many times, we had debunked those claims? me, kurou, etc when we were active?

plus, lt123's upgrades made the top tiers reach multi continental+ levels, that was pmuch the established level for them

also, prime sking maintaining those realms, doesnt mean he can use that for power for offensive techs, lmao

never, and ever, a planet level feat was displayed in the series, end of story

eos bleach is > the likes of yyh and series of that tier

manga raditz can still one nuke the bleach verse, and that's the bottom line
i found a planet level statement fir bionicle mid tiers so

the legos>bleach agenda, continues :tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
icarax and brutaka = somehow one of my best tag team creations of the past years, can still solo the verse

especially 1vs1

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
what really gets me is universe level Gremmy being a thing daio tried to push multiple times

like bruh that does not add up at all, and there's not enough going for it to say it's real at all letalone an outlier. It doesn't even reach outlier levels because it doesn't exist

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
aizen as a villain might be garbage = or he became, but still, he puts to shame, almost every current shonen villains atm, only for his trolling and one liners = major facts

at least, the aizen bashing or the aizen memes are still funny material

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
aizen as a villain might be garbage = or he became, but still, he puts to shame, almost every current shonen villains atm, only for his trolling and one liners = major facts

at least, the aizen bashing or the aizen memes are still funny material
Never forget the Aizen vs Ganyu jokes we made :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
at best, that's how i view gremmy's tech

its a form of bfr, which can propel the opponent, into his space = not galaxy level at all

just

a cheap tech, and if somebody in the tier of kenpachi, survived, guess, what a stronger char than kenpachi can do?

bruh, to make it even simpler, it can work only on the likes of shikai kenpachi, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back