Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Morgott who can fuckin throw down with a prime RADAHN :lolwat

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Morgan got reported for double posting for a post where he didn't double post? :whutpepe

You don't even see a moderator edit. Which usually happens with double posting.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Spacebattles is malding over Cyberpunk.

Spacebattles is malding over Cyberpunk.

SB malds over fucking everything, it's not even funny anymore on how much they typically suddenly grow a massive complex and shit on something, especially in the Main Discussion.

Although the users are definitely malding in that thread.
"How can this 95% Flesh and Blood being get one enhancement suddenly become Quicksilver?"
How come in this one series, a character can literally become a monster by wanting something too much? Or become the strongest man in the World due to believing as such?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Hypothetically, how much faster would you have to be to statue something/someone as if time were stopped from your perspective anyway? Like is there a specific calc of some kind or...
Depending on how much you were able to move in that timeframe, anyway. :hm

Hypothetically, how much faster would you have to be to statue something/someone as if time were stopped from your perspective anyway? Like is there a specific calc of some kind or...
Depending on how much you were able to move in that timeframe, anyway. :hm

I think there used to be calcs for that but the easiest fashion would be that they would need to be really, really up there like triple to quadruple digit speeds.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
SB malding over stuff like Fate and Cyberpunk and not shit like D&D where an in-universe peak human, no magic enhancements or anything, can become high-end servant level while still being considered a "peak human" within the setting :hestonpls

If they found out about all the shit I post about that series they would lose their goddamn minds

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
SB malding over stuff like Fate and Cyberpunk and not shit like D&D where an in-universe peak human, no magic enhancements or anything, can become high-end servant level while still being considered a "peak human" within the setting :hestonpls

If they found out about all the shit I post about that series they would lose their goddamn minds
..I beg your pardon?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
..I beg your pardon?
Fighters, man. The archetypical image is that they have no powers, no magic, no other supernatural abilities other than "hit people with stick". And yet just by "hitting with stick" they can reasonably fight things such as Elder Evils and the Tarrasque, which are around continent+ to straight up planetary. All with them receiving scaling that makes them MFTL+.

Shit, if you want to go even higher, 4E had official modules that had you going up against and killing Tiamat and even Lolth. Not the aspects of them, the actual beings themselves. Straight up becoming star level to potentially universe level just with "hit people with stick".

Yeah, there is hilariously alot of series that goes from weak as a kitten to broken as fuck just by existing like Diablo, Kingdom of Amalur(Literally grabbing someone's Fate and beating them with it is just bullshit), Most Tales Series(Do people not know how dumb Tales of Symphonia/Phantasia is when you really look at it), Fire Emblem(again, easy as hell to ignore the obvious), The Elder Scrolls(which they do viciously downplay this despite the canon info being right there and the game following it), etc.

Seriously, you can go on an insane bullshit tear of how stupid Tales of Xillia cast are... and how much Ludger can literally defeat the entire Cast and Big Bads ALL ON HIS OWN and then in another route, face a literal GOD OF TIME AND WIN.

DIO, eat your fucking heart out.

EDIT: You may think I'm kidding about the Ludger shit but anyone who has played ToX2 realizes that this not only happened canonically in a Bad Ending... it happened TWICE!

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, there is hilariously alot of series that goes from weak as a kitten to broken as fuck just by existing like Diablo, Kingdom of Amalur(Literally grabbing someone's Fate and beating them with it is just bullshit), Most Tales Series(Do people not know how dumb Tales of Symphonia/Phantasia is when you really look at it), Fire Emblem(again, easy as hell to ignore the obvious), The Elder Scrolls(which they do viciously downplay this despite the canon info being right there and the game following it), etc.

Seriously, you can go on an insane bullshit tear of how stupid Tales of Xillia cast are... and how much Ludger can literally defeat the entire Cast and Big Bads ALL ON HIS OWN and then in another route, face a literal GOD OF TIME AND WIN.

EDIT: You may think I'm kidding about the Ludger shit but anyone who has played ToX2 realizes that this not only happened canonically in a Bad Ending... it happened TWICE!

Ludger doesn't just murder the entire cast, he does it *without* his ultimate form since he only gets that from Elle in the other endings :skully

Also for what it's worth the Tales of Arise cast meet and defeat Chronos as well in the extra story, though the canonicity is questionable.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

I really should get around to playing Tales of Symphonia/Phantasia.. but my backlog is pretty packed needless to say :mjlol
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's a damn shame Phantasia and Tales of Xillia 1/2 aren't available on Steam. I vaguely remember getting to the point in Xillia 1 where the party is at like.. a mountain or some shit? If that sounds vague it was a decade ago since I last played, so cut me some slack :mjlol

Ludger doesn't just murder the entire cast, he does it *without* his ultimate form since he only gets that from Elle in the other endings

Yep and remember, Millia is basically the equivalent to MAXWELL HIMSELF or a slightly weaker derivative at best, Muse is around a similar level, Gaius is seen as the man person in charge of that twosome and is insanely strong himself and every other person is basically an elite fighter of various talents...

And Ludger fucking kicked all of their asses without him being at his strongest :skully Calm the fuck down Ludger! And remember, Victor(Alternate Dimension Ludger) ALSO did that too.

Also for what it's worth the Tales of Arise cast meet and defeat Chronos as well in the extra story, though the canonicity is questionable.

To be fair, while the canonicity may be in question, the overall statement is that when you look into the Tales Series, they usually have some bullshit feats at the end of the day that pushes them damn near into Planetary somehow(Like Van ends up holding Lorelei hostage within himself after the first battle you have with him, meaning he's holding the closest equivalent to GOD within himself or Mithos Yggdrasil and Origin which itself is basically bullshit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back