• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

...This is so fucking stupid, it hurts.
Yes, they are going to monologue at the fucking Skeleton Man when even in One Piece, we have seen characters be no-nonsense and will kill someone on sheer sight.
This is even more ironic as Ainz actually can and WILL monologue himself against people he doesn't see as strong as him, which he wouldn't be able to detect in any One Piece character.
Future Sight ruins this argument for them lol

Actually fucking insane. 14 likes btw.

It's literally explained at the beginning of the game why Raiden cannot move that fast constantly... it's a literal gameplay mechanic of why Raiden does Zandatsu in the first place to replenish electrolytes... because his Cyborg body lacks that function for maximum output.

It's the same shit people do with Digimon and Power Rangers, "we can see it so they must be slow" regardless of how many feats they show that proves they're not. :maybe

Do these guys realise how fucking boring it would be if show makers had fights happen at their actual speed, thus preventing us from seeing a fucking thing? :kobeha

It's even worse with the double standards that they will then completely ignore this for other series that are even slower but "look fast".

I find it funny how people in Overlord vs Fate threads on SB have unironically argued for slower than bullet speed Servants, when THIS exists.

:mjlol

Jesus fucking Christ, these are the same people that say Overlord is supposed to be Hypersonic or Triple Mach speed somehow...

Future Sight ruins this argument for them lol

It very, very much does... but there is so much stupid fuckery with how they wank Overlord, it still gets absurd how they just think they can walk through most of the verse when they shouldn't get past East Blue.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Bersi is specifically unlike Accelerator in his infinite potential; Accelerator cannot do anything if the power doesn't exist in the first place, and it's never said that Accelerator can do anything he wants if he is hit with infinite power. We've only see him scatter such attacks; I'd need proof that he could concentrate wide-scale power of that magnitude more densely and then launch it with such speed that it would be unavoidable for the GOU.
I'm pretty sure that's not at all what the quote is saying, though I am a bit skeptical on his ability to just arbitrarily manipulate the magnitude of stuff now. :hm

even when someone tries to debunk their overlord bullshit they still won`t accept it

It's honestly hilarious since they LOVE acting like that this is the actual debating style that's above everyone else:

Literally going "No U" anytime someone calls them out on their wank and then going "No U" when people bring in fundamental evidence that goes against what they are downplaying.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

..huh

"Edgerunners being canon is just promotional fluff."

That is one I've never heard before.

At this point, it would be funny how hard they are to try and pretend Edgerunners is somehow not canon to Cyberpunk as a whole... despite being blessed by the person who made the series as a whole to be how he always wanted Cyberpunk to be shown, Cyberpunk 2077 literally canonized the events of the anime within the game and even has various characters bring them up...
It's just really pathetic at this point, not even sad.

When you make VSB come off more sensible...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
At this point, it would be funny how hard they are to try and pretend Edgerunners is somehow not canon to Cyberpunk as a whole... despite being blessed by the person who made the series as a whole to be how he always wanted Cyberpunk to be shown, Cyberpunk 2077 literally canonized the events of the anime within the game and even has various characters bring them up...

I'm honestly surprised that VSB only has V at building level. Thought the Arasaka explosion yielded much higher numbers than that.

I'm honestly surprised that VSB only has V at building level. Thought the Arasaka explosion yielded much higher numbers than that.

It actually does but like I said when it came to how they seen Fate, VSB has a really... dumb way of seeing feats until someone actually goes in there and tells them how it is... and even then, you can have people downplay it as "it didn't look like it actually should be that yield" type crap.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Also the same writer for CDPR has worked on The Witcher Ronin which is very explicity NON-CANON (or an AU). Is CDPR expecting to sell zero copies of it because it's not canon to the main timeline?
IIRC, they put the Arasaka explosion at 10 tons of TNT when it's actually 100 tons of TNT (or 500 tons of TNT). Though they might have upgraded the page since last I checked.

Also the same writer for CDPR has worked on The Witcher Ronin which is very explicity NON-CANON (or an AU). Is CDPR expecting to sell zero copies of it because it's not canon to the main timeline?

At this point, it's very apparent that SB has just stopped giving a collective fuck about any real integrity of their debating style at this point.
It's pretty much become just like TikTok or Reddit when it comes to series like that and again, they have the gall to pretend that this is something to be proud of... unbelievable.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
At this point, it's very apparent that SB has just stopped giving a collective fuck about any real integrity of their debating style at this point.
It's pretty much become just like TikTok or Reddit when it comes to series like that and again, they have the gall to pretend that this is something to be proud of... unbelievable.
SB has gone past downplay at this point. This is reality denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back