Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

:giogio

There are multiple articles and reports of Chimps going for the balls but nah this clearly mistreated and muzzled, leashed chimp that very clearly is scared and is literally trying to run away doesn't do that so all chimps don't go for the balls.

This... seems real stupid considering the fact that the only reason that happened was due to Romulus Quirinus disabling his Authorities.
They really forget the fact he had Hades Authority on tap on top of Demeter's beforehand.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Not so much a recent argument but it's been funny as I watched Adventure 02, how easily the "Angemon is a regular Adult level Digimon" arguments fall apart completely unless you're blatantly dishonest about what actually happened.

Not just because in the first place, all Takeru said was "Angemon's ATTACK is only strong against dark Digimon" Referring to his attack being MORE effective against dark Digimon. Because that's how type advantage works, it says nothing about him being generally weak when not fighting dark Digimon. We know he's not.

"But look how the Mamemon Brothers beat him." Yes the Mamemon BROTHERS beat him! PLURAL? As in it took more than one Perfect ganging up on Angemon, to bring down the lone Adult. Angemon had no issue sending Mamemon flying or fending off MetalMamemon 1 v 1. They had to gang up on him just to stand a chance. :kobeha

Is he power crept into being closer to a mid-tier Perfect than a high tier one? Yes, because he takes an L to Okuwamon and digital Team Rocket (only without the entertainment value), then you have the Jogress Perfects and shit like Knightmon, Triceramon etc.. And the type advantage thing does hurt, just not as much as some people like to pretend it does.

Angemon's still strong as balls, it's just the power creep in 02 is absurd.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

lmao

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>the Neravarine
>a street tier superhuman

Shut the fuck up, please.
Just to clarify I'm not in any way claiming the tools were normal in any way, just pointing out that the way they were used was to just swing them normally as one would do with any other knife or hammer.
Bitch you literally said he was taken out by swinging a hammer then a knife to try and make it sound as unimpressive as possilbe.
Dagoth Ur was plugged directly into the heart basically 24/7 and yet he couldn't stop some street tier superhuman from running up to the heart to whack it with a hammer and then a knife.

lmao

Uh? I very much remember Mash needed Athena's Aegis and further Nanomachines to not die even blocking Zeus' Lightning Bolts.
They also ultimately ignore that while Zeus didn't immediately go all out against his opponents, he ultimately can and WILL do so if he has an inkling of what he can do(Which was why Quirinus needed to come in the second he ramped to go past 35% of his known power).

They really are trying to change what was obviously told in FGO, aren't they?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Wildbow is such a fucking troll :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Now all of this is well and good, but just one small issue Overlord_Rei.

How does any of this compare to the fucking moon being dropped on you :mjlol

Because like that guy said, BOTW Link should have access to the Fierce Deity Mask. The same Mask that utterly fodderized Majora, who is capable of doing exactly that.

Who's out of their league again? Because it sure as shit isn't the guy who can consistently parry legit relativistic lasers.

Now all of this is well and good, but just one small issue Overlord_Rei.

How does any of this compare to the fucking moon being dropped on you :mjlol

Because like that guy said, BOTW Link should have access to the Fierce Deity Mask. The same Mask that utterly fodderized Majora, who is capable of doing exactly that.

Who's out of their league again? Because it sure as shit isn't the guy who can consistently parry legit relativistic lasers.
You're thinking of Hero of Time/OoT/MM Link. Hero of the Wild Link is as strong as him or as strong as Hero of the Skies/Skyward Sword Link. Any Link wrecks Overlord's shit, Hero of the Wild Link will just freeze them with Stasis.

Wildbow is such a fucking troll :mjlol

The fuck is even happening anymore with this level of bullshit wank from Wildbow now?

You're thinking of Hero of Time/OoT/MM Link. Hero of the Wild Link is as strong as him or as strong as Hero of the Skies/Skyward Sword Link. Any Link wrecks Overlord's shit, Hero of the Wild Link will just freeze them with Stasis.

To be fair, they allowed Wild Link to have Hyrule Warriors feats... which yeah, would include the Fierce Deity Mask, him being able to flip the entire World in one of his Supers, have access to the Great Fairy and defeat both Cia and Ganondorf at their peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back