• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I find it funny they downplay Star Wars this hard. When The Boys is much worse with "anti-feats" or whatever the fuck they're calling them now. Fucking Maeve wrecked Homelander.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
He says that each individual timeline is an entire multiverse. Kamachi also says in the interview that Espers are limited to one multiverse/infinite possibilities of the universe, while Tangram can control any world. He also says that Tangram can create any possible world, which is its weakness. Tangram cannot create impossible worlds.

無限に連なる並行世界にストックしてあるのは、所詮i fの可能性『だけ』だ. つまり、元から存在しない可能性は引っ張り出せん. タングラムを使って金持ちになりたいなら、 下排えとし て全く同額分だけ自力で稼ぐ努力をしなくてはならないその場で叶う、叶わないはさておいて、全力を注がねば 金持ち ifは分岐しないからな……だとすれば、なんて無駄なシステムなんだ。 とっとと自分の力で金持ちになれば良いではないか.

あらゆる並行世界やifの可能性をするタングラム は、主に偏ればどんな願いでも叶えられるはず
megaversal to aru :wow

in 2027 of course :mjpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Don’t care how whack the series is

if the girls can get it then

EC1i4pYXYAAhKCK.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
i never understood how people came to this conclusion about a guy who….fought in world war i and whose work largely glorifies the humble everyman who lives peacefully as the hero

even if you wanted to push some weird Tolkien=racist narrative which obviously isn’t true, nothing about his books promotes fascism in any way
Also I'm a bit late to this, but how people say that Lewis was a bigot and a fanatic when the guy was chill and pretty accepting of others.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
idk anything about CS Lewis’ life tbh
tolkien as a fascist is just an insane claim to me

everything i know about the man, he was an upstanding guy. the worst you could say about LOTR is certain races being inherently evil aged poorly but it’s extremely obvious they are not meant to analogous to any real peoples, he just needed opposition for his characters to overcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back