Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And their actually arguing that because of the white writing, Ichibei does affect white. Headcanon worse than I thought.

This is how Ichibei’s sword powers work:

Shikai: Gathers all the black in the world into his brush to make into an endless supply of ink he tries to get on the opponent. Anything ink’d loses their “name” which takes away their power and functionality.

Bankai is just a follow-up from the above. As it allows him to bestow a new name for those who lost their name from his Shikai, rewriting their existence.

He wrote Yhwach’s new name as Black Ant, making his existence equivalent to the powerlessness and frailty of the actual insect .

Not that hard.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

It's not like the Thalmor caused the Void Nights and Summerset has its own Tower

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Something about this scaling chain doesn't sound right :hm

lmao

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

i thought they were just making a “just like a black you will die” ichibei joke but got it backwards somehkw
man-really-doesnt-hold-back-v0-j2imwur25fc81.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Something about this scaling chain doesn't sound right :hm

lmao
>fate thread
>immediately turns into a debate about how strong fate characters are

yhvh1.png

the issue is it happens every. single. time

how the fuck are they still trying to figure out niggas standings in the verse after all these years

Because they refuse to use their brains and actually understand how basic scaling works and actual info gathering works. Because if they actually did that type of deal, then they would be crying at how all of the series they love to dumpster Fate with would suddenly beat them black and blue.

It's why I love to say that SB prioritizes "Big Boom" rather than actually do anything that actual debates want you to do.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Because they refuse to use their brains and actually understand how basic scaling works and actual info gathering works. Because if they actually did that type of deal, then they would be crying at how all of the series they love to dumpster Fate with would suddenly beat them black and blue.

It's why I love to say that SB prioritizes "Big Boom" rather than actually do anything that actual debates want you to do.
Where'd they get Cernunnos > megazord Zeus from anyway?

Arjuna Alter<=Machine God<<<Sefar<=Zeus fuse with all the Olympian<Cercunnos<U Olga Marie<KuKulkan<Weaken ORT<ORT from PHH

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Fate Manipulation, as it applies to the fateless one, is the ability to change the pre-determined course of fate/time/reality. For ex. If a human is pre-determined to be killed by a wolf tomorrow at 9 pm, the fateless one can change fate by saving him before that happens or killing the wolf before that happens, or if a magic weapon or door can only be opened by a person pre-determined to open or wield it, he can do so. It doesn't mean the Fateless one can't lose or can't die or can't be challenged.

Where'd they get Cernunnos > megazord Zeus from anyway?

From nothing because Cernunnos explicitly ran like a bitch from Sefar and his undead form from all the Hatred and Rage of the Fae isn't stronger than Sefar or Lostbelt Zeus.
It just shows how little they know what they are talking about since it was all but stated that God Arjuna is as strong as Lostbelt Zeus but is a Divine Spirit and thus can be weakened of loss of prayer vs. Lostbelt Zeus who has a Machine Body and thus is completely unaffected by the loss.
And Kukulkan should be potentially stronger than Lostbelt ORT considering how much losing his Heart gimped the everliving shit out of it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Honestly, if you put him on the same level as Shinigami Aizen or higher he should clear. Spammable attack power scaling above Ulquiorra's CO and possibly LDR means that he should have no problem doing a lot of damage. Speed should also go to Isshin; in the anime, Ichigo in his Masked state countered the Mach 500 extension of Gin's Bankai with his own Bankai when it was about a meter from reaching him, and Aizen was FTE to that version of Ichigo. Unless you buy into quad-quadruple Mach or relativistic servants; then he probably doesn't beat any of them.

Does he know? :mjpls

Does he know? :mjpls

I like how any of that is supposed to be impressive when:

1. When he fought Shinigami Aizen, it was after Aizen put himself into a gauntlet against the Vizard Captains and Shinigami, then Yamamoto then Masked Ichigo and THEN he fought Isshin and he was explicitly weaker than he should be.

2. He's trying to stack Isshin > Ichigo due to Ichigo BARELY(I love how people tend to forget that part) dealing with Gin's Bankai and Gin even lied about the speed saying it doesn't go that fast.

3. In comparison to these deals, you end up with Knights be able to easily do shit like this:
And utterly blitzing Assassins meant to be good for their Agility.

And he was explicitly screwing with them at that at odds to how Tristan tries to end battles quickly.

And that's not getting into the laughable shit of pretending Shinigami Aizen is on any major pedestal when Aizen explicitly states his biggest problem is that he doesn't have an offensive Shikai to offset the difference of Yamamoto's Shikai and thus, has a major disadvantage against someone like Isshin or Kisuke point blank.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The whole reason LB ORT is "weaker" is because demon Batman ripped his heart out and turned it into a sun. That sun literally is Kukullan. And then once she awakens to that power fully she just straight up kills Servant!ORT completely despite him having super ultra omega immortality :skully

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Though I gotta say my favorite part of the ORT thing is that his original body that a Beast couldn't actually damage still fucking dies to Excalibur (kinda, iirc Olga boosted it)

Which means the only reason Chaldea has had any trouble at all so far is because Arturia is too lazy to come back from her honeymoon with Shirou in Avalon :skully

Though I gotta say my favorite part of the ORT thing is that his original body that a Beast couldn't actually damage still fucking dies to Excalibur (kinda, iirc Olga boosted it)

Which means the only reason Chaldea has had any trouble at all so far is because Arturia is too lazy to come back from her honeymoon with Shirou in Avalon :skully

The truly funny part is that ORT's ability to eat shit is literally one of the most broken things I've seen in how they took the scope of it.
When he ate the Dead Apostle Ancestor in the Tsukihime Timelines? He gained a thing for blood and potentially absorbed the Idea Blood for himself.
Tree of Emptiness? He not only ate the shit but replicated it's functions(Meaning he became the Tree of Emptiness in all functions)
Eat Servants? Literally ate enough to literally hack The Throne of Heroes itself to literally create a false Grand Class and put himself in it and can summon himself infinitely.
If anything, if a Flash Family Member dares to get eaten by ORT... holy shit. :skully

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It's not a false grand class
it's ching chong emperor man all over again

Grand class power in the saint graph but not an actual grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back