• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth

Preeminent

Are they serious :giogio
It's true. Cw writing is shit and flash is a massive jobber.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>tiktok niggas complaining that To Aru has too many limitless abilities and that makes the verse boring

1650763749747.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If you actually read the series, a good majority of the series focuses on the more down to earth stuff.

Adding on to my earlier complaint about OP light novel characters, Kamachi likes to write his protagonists the exact opposite, with limited or no powers at all like the 2 out of 3 protagonists in Index and them focusing more on problem solving the situations over brute forcing them.

Even the third, Accelerator, only became a protagonist because of sheer popularity and demand for more of his character back when he started as a villain and even then he’s written in sjtuations where he either can’t use his powers, they don’t solve the situation, or against opponents able to counter him to where he needs to be careful.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If you actually read the series, a good majority of the series focuses on the more down to earth stuff.

Adding on to my earlier complaint about OP light novel characters, Kamachi likes to write his protagonists the exact opposite, with limited or no powers at all like the 2 out of 3 protagonists in Index and them focusing more on problem solving the situations over brute forcing them.

Even the third, Accelerator, only became a protagonist because of sheer popularity and demand for more of his character back when he started as a villain and even then he’s written in sjtuations where he either can’t use his powers, they don’t solve the situation, or against opponents able to counter him to where he needs to be careful.
Astaro you and I both know they werent talking about the story. The only time To Aru is mentioned on tiktok is vs debate shit
:heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also with Accel, Kamachi has pretty much ran out of ideas for ways to include him and has basically had him written out of the story for GT as Chairman of Academy City and on trial awaiting a likely life time prison sentence.

Story now alternating between Touma and Hamazura as usual and Misaka + Shokuhou together filling in for Accel’s spot

What Bang and Bomb did against Elder Centipede is already ridiculously beyond Lucci, before getting into the possibility Bang can go beyond that.

The only OP characters that stand a chance are those immune to martial arts or who have a hax way to win.

Oops, meant Bomb, edited.

The time he and his brother working together shattering the carapace of a multi-kilometer long centipede. Which itself was a very resistant material.

Above Yonko.
If Kaido blast-breath him, he will parry it and beat up Kaido.

I have seen some stupid shit and I have seen some dumb shit... but my word does One Punch Man shit really do push people into making extremely stupid and dumb shit.

>10 Second Super Genos Mode can oneshot Kaido and Big Mom
:russ

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>tiktok niggas complaining that To Aru has too many limitless abilities and that makes the verse boring

1650763749747.png
>limitless abilities
>most of the abilities in the series have pretty well-defined limitations and an explanation for how they work, and the ones that don't are typically series-spanning mysteries (such as all of the Touma-related shit bar IB)

:mjgrin

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>limitless abilities
>most of the abilities in the series have pretty well-defined limitations and an explanation for how they work, and the ones that don't are typically series-spanning mysteries (such as all of the Touma-related shit bar IB)

:mjgrin
this is what happens when the only characters people use from your verse are Accelerator, Touma, Othinus and Fiamma
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back