• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Uh huh...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

this really worth its own thread?

anyone with eyes knows the answer, but I guess a number of Clorox fans don't have working ones :tupac
4th thinks Ichigo missed. :maybe
No, he said Ichigo missed.

He did tank some of the attack tho.
Then again this is the same muppet who tried to claim Cherubimon's reality warping was targeting people (despite being portrayed as an omnidirectional wave), just so he could pretend the Angels didn't no-sell it (and therefore Angemon would curb stomp Gremmy).

So I'm not surprised at all. :kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

No it did not nullify Ichibei's power (he resisted it, big difference) nor is it passive.

Just stop.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

lmao

No it did not nullify Ichibei's power (he resisted it, big difference) nor is it passive.

Just stop.

It actually DID nullify Ichibei's power FYI. He was reduced to a Black Ant before he used The Almighty and then it was gone and he was back to Yhwach.
This is PROBABLY because he used The Almighty's Future Sight to reset himself back to Yhwach, to be fair.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

lmao
he is pretty much fodder in toriko lol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

I'm still not sure how they came to the conclusion that simply being x2 FTL is enough to "blitz" the redirection (given some of the stuff he's blocked before) and if it'd be better or worse for calculative ability to equate to reaction speed for those that it applies to :hm

Because if it does, then that'd make Mina (along with other characters that scale to him) MFTL+ given Accelerator's early feat in OT3 where he calculated all of the air particles in Academy City, which she then outcalculated in their encounter.

Last edited:

Has to be very big and very hot bombs. Even if tank rounds are perfectly sufficient to explode the vampire, if it doesn’t burn all of their body then they’ll eventually regenerate from even the tiniest scrap.

Twilight Vampires don't regenerate like fucking DBZ Villains or Wolverine written by his fanboys.

This is a better answer than just, "he eats planets" and a nebulous assertion that he drained energy.

As for how it matches up, I'm not too sure, since I'm not too sure that a Hell Dimension is the appreciably the same kind of thing as a Phase.

:lolwat

This is what happens when you put a series people like to downplay(like Marvel Comics) against a series barely anyone can actually understand what the hell happens(To Aru) and expect them to know what they are talking about.

FYI, this is about Galactus fighting Mephisto and then later eating his Realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back