• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

"cutscenes are exaggerations bro just trust me"
"Sephiroth's Supernova isn't legit"

:mjgrin

Also, what galaxy level attack animations are there in FGO anyway (not that ORT needs that at all)? :hm

It's not an animation, Chaldea looks inside one of the Tree's and sees an actual Galaxy (and Da Vinci has a mild existential crisis over it)

Also Kama and Kiara in particular are shown creating cosmic spaces, both of which are called universes multiple times (with Kama's being "I recreated the universe and then replaced all the matter with myself. By the way say goodbye to physics")

And Goetia's Temple being a separate bubble of reality that is the universe as a cell is to a body, which would be roughly galaxy sized.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It's not an animation, Chaldea looks inside one of the Tree's and sees an actual Galaxy (and Da Vinci has a mild existential crisis over it)

Also Kama and Kiara in particular are shown creating cosmic spaces, both of which are called universes multiple times (with Kama's being "I recreated the universe and then replaced all the matter with myself. By the way say goodbye to physics")

And Goetia's Temple being a separate bubble of reality that is the universe as a cell is to a body, which would be roughly galaxy sized.
..I know all that, I was just wondering what "animations" they could even be referring to :hm

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
A sniper ain't taking out none of them bruh.

Also, those three examples are really fucking weird, cause all three of them have the ability to use their powers outside of their suits wtf.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>Lucemon

Nigga, he said "weakest Digimon", and I'm fairly certain there's a lot of Digimon weaker than god damned Lucemon, even if it is his child form. :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

last wolf dissing SB
He's been going off recently and I'm all for it :mjpls

last wolf dissing SB

It's funny to me because like, Last Wolf was also that guy who wasn't a major fan of Fate and even he knows that Fate at the end of the day is a Visual Novel. While you cannot believe all statements, you shouldn't expect to see Planets literally being destroyed to get that point across.

If something looks and talks like a duck, you don't need it to walk like a duck to make it be a duck. It's more stupid considering as I have stated before, SB has let in too many people who consistently downplay(either from CV or Reddit) and with no filter, you get this shit. People will go to heaven and hell to point out how you can't downplay Ainz... even when it's said right there on the page but ORT being at the level of a Galaxy at minimum because the story straight out told us that him eating the Tree of Emptiness(something with a literal Galaxy inside of it and all that it entails) was a WEAKER powersource than it's actual core? Nah, that's just wank, it makes no sense!

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Iron Wolf is definitely one of SB Fate fans. Was even pushing for some of the Universal-Multiversal CCC crap as legit

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

>Lucemon

Nigga, he said "weakest Digimon", and I'm fairly certain there's a lot of Digimon weaker than god damned Lucemon, even if it is his child form. :mjlol
I was going to say GraceNovamon, which is a galaxy turned Digimon, but then I reread the profile and saw that it also had the energy of a Big Bang.

It's difficult because most Digis jump from some planetary or stellar level to universal or multiversal, I can't find a Digi with galactic feats that doesn't end up scale from something universal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back