Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished

Good old muh IRL army superiority. Granted it's Disney version but still

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Given its the Disney version, all the IRL army has to do, is wait for the purple-haired feminist arts major to fuck everything up and do the IRL army's job for them out of sheer incompetence. Which shouldn't take long. :kobeha

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

:mjgrin
You know what? Forget 2024. This nigga won't even last till June before he's been banned from Sb and VSBW for his nonsense. Hell, throw in Comicvine while we're at it, because this man just can't help himself. :kobeha

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

A friend pointed out that a B1 actually has freakishly good aim. They fail so much because their targets are superhuman Jedi (and heroes like Padme). Almost all their shots would be killing shot if they weren't against a superhuman space monk.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

Ummm...Isn't Italy outgunned and outnumbered by a wide margin? Like, I wouldn't even get into Uni+ Luke and another character in the same ballpark, Just the clone war number will flatten the entire earth. Like, they could conduct sterilization of the entire earth and then replace the previous population number with nothing but soldiers, and even then their army number won't take a hit.

A friend pointed out that a B1 actually has freakishly good aim. They fail so much because their targets are superhuman Jedi (and heroes like Padme). Almost all their shots would be killing shot if they weren't against a superhuman space monk.

That's been a well-known about Storm Troopers Pre-Disney BS.
They actually have freakishly good aim by real life standards and the only times they failed to hit their targets outside of Jedi when they was ordered not to kill.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Ummm...Isn't Italy outgunned and outnumbered by a wide margin? Like, I wouldn't even get into Uni+ Luke and another character in the same ballpark, Just the clone war number will flatten the entire earth. Like, they could conduct sterilization of the entire earth and then replace the previous population number with nothing but soldiers, and even then their army number won't take a hit.
Bro, read which version of Star Wars this is. This ain't the Extended Universe Canon, its the fucking Disney-verse canon. The realm of incompetence. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back