Man of Atom

:giogio
>being star sized means your strong
>needing to be the size of a star to destroy one

What the fuck is this logic

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Lmao, the fuck is this? The Empire prior to being weakened by the Daedric forces could have curb stomped the Thalmor. Whole reason the Thalmor won was because the Empire was still hurting from the damage the Daedra did years ago. They never fully recovered, and the treatise was to buy time so the Empire could find a way to gather their strength.

Proto234

Distinguished

>all versions of Kang
Boy what the fuck
In 616 Marvel's cosmic pecking order, how good Kang is when compared to other cosmics like Thanos, Odin, etc

And does his current incarnation era has any difference with previous era?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In 616 Marvel's cosmic pecking order, how good Kang is when compared to other cosmics like Thanos, Odin, etc

And does his current incarnation era has any difference with previous era?
IIRC there is no 616 Kang. Prime Kang is from Earth 6311 and he killed every single last other Kang across time in order to become the prime Kang. Dude has beaten every single one of earths heroes in combat by hand. Has weapons strong enough to Hurt Silver Surfer, his shields can take hits from Thor, Hercules, and Namor. hell the shields even held up against warriors madness thor though it did almost kill him doing so. Not mention the mans bullshit ass time travel and technological bullshirtery.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
IIRC there is no 616 Kang. Prime Kang is from Earth 6311 and he killed every single last other Kang across time in order to become the prime Kang. Dude has beaten every single one of earths heroes in combat by hand. Has weapons strong enough to Hurt Silver Surfer, his shields can take hits from Thor, Hercules, and Namor. hell the shields even held up against warriors madness thor though it did almost kill him doing so. Not mention the mans bullshit ass time travel and technological bullshirtery.
So Mikoto solos :wow

Proto234

Distinguished
I see and does current Kang (if he still active) suffers from retcon or similar stuff that affects his power?

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Kangs armor is either equal too or more advanced than Dooms he's also a technopath and has some acausality shit going on where he never truly dies but like most comics it changes each writer

Getsa

Illustrious

Annoying Orange almost soloing the hst...
you hate to see it :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back