Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also, i noticed in sbattles, the perzzzzzival and toaster rom headcanon has been unleashed

enjoy your fav former obd exiled chars, getting cui'd soon by no aru and kimetsu top tiers, along with some nasu, bleach and exalted salt for extra inconsistency and tldr comic cope :russ :hestonpls

also, i noticed in sbattles, the perzzzzzival and toaster rom headcanon has been unleashed

enjoy your fav former obd exiled chars, getting cui'd soon by no aru and kimetsu top tiers, along with some nasu and bleach salt for extra inconsistency and tldr comic cope :russ :hestonpls

I can't wait when we start seeing Black Knight Percy loses to....

FGO White Knight Percival :oldryoma

Dude is gonna start going overboard.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
opening poster is

StegGreve

not even stevegreg, that illiterate dupe :wow

and is def not gregsteve, it's prob his earth 2 version who is a thai smod in an alt obd like forum named as dee bee o (dbo)

:mjlol
Unless I fell into an alternate dimension, I'm certain it said SteveGreg when I went in there initially.

Could've just been my tired mind getting it incorrect, though. Even if it was, though, that's definitely GregSteve's dupe with a beautiful bait for Dead Lock. :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
@GregSteve

for the true kino twist, donate 100$ to your sb earth 2 thai acc, then donate them to the sb smods, in order for them to not ban rom lock, not until all of the zzzzz tier comic roster team he has, gets stomped by the resident sb trolls, even through the wankfest days, this headcanon still burns, always :hestonpls

soon, rimuru gon cui dane too :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i directly copy pasted the entire name as you can see. unless steve is a 5D cosmic hacker, you probably fell right into his kekkaishi genjutsu, don't worry

his earth 2 thai smod version still is good people :mjlol
My tired mind not reading correctly it is, then. Along with Steve's perfectly placed genjutsu. Damn, can't believe I was had that hard. :wow

:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

:ral

if this ain't a spite vs thread, idk what is, ''n-nothing personel, obd'' :hestonpls

he forgot to tag xhom in that list of people he posted

oh wait, xhom is exiled from sb, atm, just like he is exiled from olf obd, but unlike xhom, rom lock still is on his delusionade zero and in denial phase :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
if this ain't a spite vs thread, idk what is, ''n-nothing personel, obd'' :hestonpls

he forgot to tag xhom in that list of people he posted

oh wait, xhom is exiled from sb, atm, just like he is exiled from olf obd, but unlike xhom, rom lock still is on his delusionade zero and in denial phase :mjlol
He edited the post. Mentioned me, Paxton, and Xhom but took us off to make the online beef here he’s dragging to SB just a bit less obvious for the mods to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back