• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

>anything in real life
>causing insanity in a being like Tiber Septim

fucking lmao
That's not even how M.A.D works in-series lmao, to get MAD the person must seek out that knowledge.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
public

that will be sb's biggest cope if it ever becomes canon, an anime adaptation of elric, from madhouse or mappa, with full 24 episodes and a 2 hour movie, before getting the green pass for a s2

I did more to validate an interpretation of Nel's 3 Day statement than most people ever bothered to try with. Still not the size of a nation, but it doesn't need to be for Lanza to be teratons, that just required I account for perspective of foreground vs background and surface area shit

Yeah, that's why I tend to actually say that not because you are wrong but others just say how far it takes to walk around it and then fuck it up completely by going "It's continental" and crap like that.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Or when Vivec transcended reality and basically started viewing Mundus as fictional. :russ
Trigger didn't care about the lore because they adapted shit that was in the lore for decades. :skully

Speaking of SB getting assblasted over Trigger adapting WRPGs, they claimed Trigger didn't care about the lore in Edgerunners because an over the top battle with tech that almost certainly almost exists in 2077 already.

So just imagine how they'll react when David and Lucy have a cameo in a future series of theirs and it's canonocially the same David and Lucy and we get some comment about how "they were on an interdimensional side gig." :Jiub:

:mjgrin
Why are there so many shitty TES threads recently? :AmOh:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Vehk blinks and Pinhead never existed in the first place. :Jiub:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:mjgrin

Gay Time Traveling Robot Man nukes the verse and moves on
:heston

Cryso Agori