• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I figured that would be the case, given that he has an entire fucking wall of abilities on vsb :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
rom lock calling jojo chars weak is one of the lamest baits, cuz it aint even original, lmao

mean, if we go by weak baits, rom is the one who needs to wear a futuristic high tech suit in order to lift tanks :russ :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Senator Armstrong throws 5 attack helicopters at Sam at the same time.
Also? If Luke is attacking with a lightsaber, then the lightsaber is in reached and can be grabbed. And then Armstrong has a lightsaber.

imagine thinking armstrong can reach and grab luke's lightsaber, and use it against him

now that reaching is too much, ngl :heston

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
imagine thinking armstrong can reach and grab luke's lightsaber, and use it against him

now that reaching is too much, ngl :heston
armstrong pulling a soace jam maneuver and stretching his arm 300 feet at mftl speeds to grab that lightsaber :wow

:tupac

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
RWBY characters will be comparable to Magneto in strength when the Red trailer ever gets surpassed in hype by current RWBY.

:mjgrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back