• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:mjlol
>Demon Gauntlet
>only demon i recognize there is Satan
>2 fate characters
Come the fuck on SB this bait is weak

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> on the quoradebating wiki, they list dc mxy as low multiversal yet his speed is immeasurable

so thats the only reason, optimus cant win, cuz he has only subsonic speed, despite they listed him on a higher multiversal scale than mxy

:heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>Demon Gauntlet
>only demon i recognize there is Satan
>2 fate characters
Come the fuck on SB this bait is weak
Funnily enough, the only characters I'd think it's a stalemate for are Goetia and Satan from Bastard, (Eternal Atoms and the Time Temple are a bitch), although incapacitation is on the board, so idk :hm

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

> large planet level stats (they kinda got it, he is like at least star level+ especially in dura, but they were close)

then i read this :heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

> large planet level stats (they kinda got it, he is like at least star level+ especially in dura, but they were close)

then i read this :heston

Infinite speed Seiya characters :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Funnily enough, the only characters I'd think it's a stalemate for are Goetia and Satan from Bastard, then again (Eternal Atoms and the Time Temple are a bitch), although incapacitation is on the board, so idk :hm
Also how you gonna have a demon thread and not have the True Demon

demi-fiend.gif

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Headcanon land in full effect. :bookerpls
it’s literally a 6 chapter arc idek how they could get this confused, the only time optimus used the matrix on a singularity Unicron was like … in the 80s, completely different character and using the Matrix just blows up whatever body U is using at the time it doesn’t actually damage him (and his bodies vary wildly in strength, his post true form body is allegedly only star level in g1 comics)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
it’s literally a 6 chapter arc idek how they could get this confused, the only time optimus used the matrix on a singularity Unicron was like … in the 80s, completely different character and using the Matrix just blows up whatever body U is using at the time it doesn’t actually damage him (and his bodies vary wildly in strength, his post true form body is allegedly only star level in g1 comics)
We have folks who believe in multiversal, 9D Dante, 6D, multiversal Kratos and uber-outer-gigaversal Fate, despite the myriad of contradictions towards such ludicrous assertions. At this point, I will be surprised by nothing from headcanon land and what it throws on madeupstats.net. :tupac

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
at least that shit is based on something from the same series :skully

this is just making up stuff and applying things from other comics and manga that were published decades before a completely unrelated other thing

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
lost one literally is an paraphrased version of the first armament

they even named him as first cosmos, oh wow, marvel really on that tracing time, tracing their own terms and chars :heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Funnily enough, the only characters I'd think it's a stalemate for are Goetia and Satan from Bastard, (Eternal Atoms and the Time Temple are a bitch), although incapacitation is on the board, so idk
Where does the headcanon of only Coronzon’s Magick Flaming Sword scaling to Magic Gods come from?

Coronzon took a beating from all the Magic Gods before literally clawing her way out of another universe with her barehands and casually produced barriers made with her own Magic power that take nothing short of a full power Magic God attack to bust through.

Plus she curbstomped Aiwass whose at least as strong as Othinus at the time (both stomped the Invisible Thing from Touma)

And plus their still thinking Invisible Thing is only above Fiamma when the novels have stated numerous times that this particular entity within Imagine Breaker has only gotten stronger since than

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back