• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
hi20exrvz6681.jpg
images

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

:mjlol
Honestly with how wack some of the scaling for D&D is it's possible that, depending on where he ranks in the setting, he might not just stomp, he might actually be able to solo the verse, gods included :mjlol

Honestly with how wack some of the scaling for D&D is it's possible that, depending on where he ranks in the setting, he might not just stomp, he might actually be able to solo the verse, gods included :mjlol
Grog is a level 20 adventurer. Level 17 Berserker Barbarian and level 3 Battle Master Fighter. His Bloodaxe deals additional necrotic damage. Can enlarge himself with Titanstone Knuckles that break his strength cap and grants resistance against fire, cold, lightning, and thunder damage.
p70d435kx3e81.jpg

Strong enough to defeat and banish Vecna alongside his companions. Apparently, this is the same Vecna from the Greyhawk setting. Through the printing of Matt Mercer's campaign settings as 5e supplements and the appearance of Arkhan in Descent Into Avernus, Critical Role/Exandria became legitimate 5e lore. Artifact items, there is usually only one of that artifact in the entire multiverse. That would make the Hand of Vecna that Arkhan is in possession of the only true Hand of Vecna. Vecna has mastered time magic and is able to hop and appear in other worlds. Even if Vecna dies he will come back in a new body. Maybe Vecna is powerful enough to make multiple versions of himself.
Dungeons%20and%20Dragons%20Vecna%205e%20Statblock.jpg

Brl868M.jpg

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

:Wut: :Wut: :Wut:
There is only one thing the inhabitants of Remnant are better than the Daleks at...and that's DYING! :maybe

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
What exactly is the best durability feat for a Time War Dalek anyway? :hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back