• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Not that it's relevant given it's DC and not Marvel, but didn't Martian Manhunter have a goofy ass feat where he telepathically connected with the entire DC Multiverse or some shit? :mjgrin
cartoon canon Manhunter has a feat in the Amazo comic where he sifts through millions of universes’ worth of minds :mjlol

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

>asking if Doom can resist SW mental attacks
:hestonpls
My question is more for consensus since in previous threads about Dr Doom's mental resistance and the level of those from SW, and I remember that once user commented that Darth Sidious had better mental control than Xavier.
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/lu...universe-captain-marvel.1220056/post-62685085

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
DCAU MM > Star Wars
:maybe
1557321095580.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

How strong is this woman to be going 3v1
No clue but if he's getting put up against Omni-Man I'm not liking their odds :wow

How strong is this woman to be going 3v1
Apparently, according to her wiki and Reddit, she can jump into space and come back in seconds and also was able to run around the world in minutes. Can split apart regions, cuts a swath from the city all the way to the coastline (presumably hundreds of miles away) and her student Prontea is able to sever a whole peninsula from a continent.

El Hermano

Acclaimed

"Naruto was never about hard work beats talent and changing your destiny because, um, uh, Kakashi said he has like really lots of latent power and uh, it was only stupid kids who said he sucks donkey balls so that doesn't count"

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ngl

These official statements would have been funny to use against Dork Lock when he was wanking Rom here 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back