• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
“Rom’s maximum speed is Mach 4 and flying at that speed for too long destroys his external sensors”

:ultra
Ngl

These official statements would have been funny to use against Dork Lock when he was wanking Rom here 🤔
DeadLock tries to wank his favorite character.

You or anyone else, knowing exactly what'll piss him off:
MxnPO92.jpg

:mjlol

SB literally cannot help themselves into not making stupid threads and then saying stupid shit like:

Base Minato was still compared to KCM2 Naruto, when the latter moved fast enough to deflect several Bijuu Bombs. That's a feat Guy was about to open the 8th Gate to replicate.

Minato wins.

Minato was never compared to any version of KCM Naruto(Hell, I'm not even sure why someone else said he was compared to KCM1 Naruto when he wasn't, Raikage was compared to Minato and it was Naruto fully trying is when he outstripped Raikage and thus his dad and that was still in KCM1).

If you allow Guy to open the 8th gate, can Minato still win by hiding and running away till it runs out?
:dafuq
:tripscust

I can never understand SB doing shit like this...
"Well, X Character can just run away until it's done" or "Y Character can just regenerate infinitely and is immortal, thus they always win" as if that's how VS. topics work at all. Minato isn't running away from Gai and to be frank, he wouldn't be able to in the first place.

How so why does Minato need to stay and fight him seems like a dumb dumb strategy when the bulk of his tactics is teleporting himself or enemies away at vast distance and never trying to tank or go head to head.

When in the fuck does Minato run away like a coward like it's in character for him?! I never understand this retarded purview of SB debaters(and some Reddit debaters) acting like a character being prepared or leading people into an ambush(the former only Minato did) = running away like a bitch.
I can understand Minato using his tags as a defensive tool to avoid 6/7th Gate Might Guy but that will be to open his ass up like everyone else.
I don't remember anyone trying to run away from Might Guy or Rock Lee when they used Gates, they ALWAYS tried to fight back despite knowing about The Gates in the first place. Even Madara Uchiha after being pushed didn't run away, he just created a damn barrier Guy couldn't do anything about without help.

I like how Page 2 is just debunking every single "Here's how Remnant can still win" argument when even the arguments themselves stretch believability(Like they go with Cryogenics due to one type of Dalek having that weakness but then they just immediately assume Ice Dust can hit that same temperature from nothing. It's like going with Mantle must be as cold as Antarctica because Grimm can't live in those temperatures when most Humans and Animals not suited for the Cold can freeze at temps nowhere near Antarctica's level)

Finally reading through this topic... was a mistake.
I haven't seen so much downplay, overall stupidity and wank in a long ass time and very well exceeds Beast's Lair's retarded take of "Dead Apostle Ancestors are clearly at the level of the Gods and no Servant is at that level... ignore the Servants that are at that level and ignore that an Authority is not a level of powerscale but simply just that"

Alcides
Dioscuri
Medea
Atalanta
Caenis
Asclepius

Lancelot (Saber)
Gawain
Mordred
Tristan
Bedivere
Percival
Gareth

>Dioscuri and Caenis are at the level of the Gods, they win
Ignore the times where other weaker Servants can keep up with them and Musashi in particular ultimately refuses to fight Gawain at his best. Let's also ignore Jason explicitly states Caenis wasn't even the strongest in the Argonauts and Dioscuri isn't even given anything to show they are better than Heracles. This is also hilarious considering that multiple times, High Tier/Top Tier Servants have been explicitly stated to be on the level of Divine Spirits, if not stronger since Fate/Extra CCC if not earlier.

>Literally tries to downplay Caenis as if she's only that strong in the Atlantis Lostbelt
Ignores how she's able to bypass the Lostbelt's Storm Walls is precisely because of her Divinity from Poseidon...

>No one is Chaldeas is Divine Spirit level
Completely ignore that in Brynhildr's Interlude, Da Vinci explicitly rates off all of the Divine Spirit Servants in Chaldeas and Christmas 3 explicitly has Da Vinci realize half of Quetzalcoatl manifesting and running off with the Grail is immediate bad news despite Quetzalcoatl herself trying to play it off. Hell, ignore that Brynhildr herself in LB2 as just her Servant self is consistently stated to be a Goddess/Divine Spirit herself(Which makes Sigurd being held back and Surtr barely knowing how to use him push her back hardcore even more absurd)

They even started going around and downplaying Achilles, Jeanne D'Arc and even Karna without understanding at all the entire point of why the KOTR are seen as the best of the best(It's because they are strong as shit compared to most Servants, not all of them).
Like if you want to be frank, this is legit a pretty close matchup, especially with Heracles being removed and Alcides is placed in instead as there's no Artoria here to be able to rinse him but Alcides has more shit under his sleeve.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

@Xhominid The Apex
Oma Zi-O is bout to bully the absolute fuck outta some people

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

@Xhominid The Apex
Oma Zi-O is bout to bully the absolute fuck outta some people
Literally only round 9 is a discussion and even then I have no idea :mjgrin

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>Beyonder
>Not folding the absolute shit out of the entire 40k setting
:hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>Beyonder
>Not folding the absolute shit out of the entire 40k setting
:hestonpls

:mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The hell you going on about? You know where Z-io stands at?
Where Zi-O stands has absolutely nothing to do with my point that Round 9 is the only one that's a potential discussion compared to the previous rounds.

Unless Shirou and the gang got some buffs that I wasn't aware of :mjlol

Where Zi-O stands has absolutely nothing to do with my point that Round 9 is the only one that's a potential discussion compared to the previous rounds.

Unless Shirou and the gang got some buffs that I wasn't aware of :mjlol

Round 1: Shirou Emiya and the girls from Fate stay/night, specifically Saber, Rin, and Sakura who have feats from all of their routes.

Shirou Emiya who has every feat from his route alongside Saber, Rin and Sakura?
I don't think you understand at all how significant that is even if you don't include shit from other series, my dawg.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Shirou Emiya who has every feat from his route alongside Saber, Rin and Sakura?
I don't think you understand at all how significant that is even if you don't include shit from other series, my dawg.
I'm just making a light jab at them dude, I'm not trying to discredit what they've done :mjlol

It's just that there's a massive fucking gap between what rounds 1-8 can do and rounds 9, because round 9 includes Touma with the Invisible Thing + Othinus.

And like MB said, Ohma-Zio folds both verses anyway so that's that :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back