• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I wanna know why useless gravity girl is number 1
No idea.

Ochako is cute and all but nothing special by this series' standards. She definitely shouldn't be above Momo or Mina (the latter of whom I think is the best looking student).

Hell I'd put Jirou above Ochako.
It's the tongue. I made the mistake of asking once, and that's the answer I got from a fan. It's the fact that they think she could give amazing head. :kobeha
Sort of had the feeling that's what it was and I think I was better off not having it confirmed. :scust

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
mrmime.png
Yep. Wish I was joking, but that's the only reason I've ever been given, unironically. It always comes down to bloody thirst, I swear. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Id care more about the placing of this list if even half the girls in that last were relevant to the story

:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@El Hermano get a load of this

10 Times The Straw Hats Went Too Far In One Piece​

:JokerSerious:
10. Luffy punching vivi
Luffy punched Vivi at Alabasta in the midst of a heated argument. The Straw Hats around him contested that the behavior was too extreme, especially given that she wasn't even a proper member of the crew. Regardless, it proved the impetus Vivi needed to keep her nerve and reunite the fractured nation of Alabasta.

Considering that Luffy never went nearly as far with his other comrades and even took Sanji's beating rather than fight him, his response to the situation was wildly inappropriate. Unfortunately, the captain has yet to learn complex situational nuance.

>didnt go that far with anyone else
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN. DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HE DID TO USOPP?

9. Zoro Attacked Tsujigiro
:Wut:
8.Sanji at thriller bark
7. Jimbei Freeing Arlong
6.Frankys treatment of Usopp
:Wut:
5.Robin complying with Lucci
MANGA.png

4.Choppers Monster point
Nick Young Wtf GIF

3.Brook asking people to see their panties
2. Nami betraying the crew for arlong
When Nami first joined the Straw Hats, she was still tethered to Arlong's pirates. Consequently, she stole the Going Merry after the Baratie arc and delivered it to her true masters in order to "purchase" her town's freedom.

Considering that Luffy had recently defeated the infamous Don Krieg, Nami should have had more faith in home to overcome an unarmed fish-man with no Haki or Devil Fruit. Despite Nami's lack of faith, Luffy did not hold her actions against her, even leading his small crew to victory over her oppressors in the East Blue's most memorable conflict.

1.Usopp challenging Luffy

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Well I was half joking but the whole situation made me think of this

So at least some good came out of it. :maybe

And I want you to know, I was being mostly sarcastic with my comment. Probably should've made that much clearer, my bad. :mjlol

On the upside, I got an Atlantis clip out of this, so that's nice.:heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
10. Luffy punching vivi

>didnt go that far with anyone else
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN. DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HE DID TO USOPP?
Did they also perhaps miss the part where Luffy attacked Zoro near the beginning of that saga?
5.Robin complying with Lucci
MANGA.png
Robin didn't have any choice in the matter.
4.Choppers Monster point
Nick Young Wtf GIF
I don't get it, what the fuck's wrong with it?
2. Nami betraying the crew for arlong
Nami left before the battle with Krieg even STARTED, she couldn't have known that he won.

Even if she did, Fishmen are naturally stronger than humans and given her past with them, it's perfectly reasonable for her to doubt that Luffy and the crew could win.
1.Usopp challenging Luffy

The fuck?

Exactly what is the problem with Usopp wanting to defend the ship that was given to them by someone he cares deeply about?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I don't get it, what the fuck's wrong with it?
When Chopper first accessed Monster Point at Enies Lobby, the results were mixed. While given ample strength to crush CP9 agent Kumadori, he also lost control of himself and became a wandering force of destruction.
Chopper couldn't help going too far when intervening in Nami's fight with Kalifa and almost attacking her. Should he not have been dealt with promptly, Chopper may have been obligated to heal the same wounds he inflicted on his friends. He has since spent time honing his skills so that when he accesses his ultimate form, allies won't be at equal risk as enemies.

:Wut: :Wut: :Wut:
The fuck?

Exactly what is the problem with Usopp wanting to defend the ship that was given to them by someone he cares deeply about?
Usopp was defensive about the Going Merry since he viewed it as an extension of himself. He was so worried about being replaced that he challenged Luffy to a fight for the rights to the broken ship. Despite Usopp's sniping skills, he never stood a chance against the captain.

He tried to ignore his blatant challenge of authority at the conclusion of the Enies Lobby arc yet was forced to apologize in order to be welcomed back on board. Zoro insisted that in order to have a functioning crew, the chain of command needed to be respected.

:FucksSake:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yes Chopper couldn't control the form he was EXPLICITLY warned not to use and ONLY did so as a last resort.
He couldn't have defeated his opponent without it, so he did not go "too far", only as far as he needed to.
Di..did they seriously FORGET the Going Merry was a gift from Kaya? It was about MUCH more than just Usopp having self-doubts.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Griffith ain't making it.
Griffith gets clapped by a random mage wandering the woods
Nigga should have never come here
:heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yes Chopper couldn't control the form he was EXPLICITLY warned not to use and ONLY did so as a last resort.
He couldn't have defeated his opponent without it, so he did not go "too far", only as far as he needed to.

Di..did they seriously FORGET the Going Merry was a gift from Kaya? It was about MUCH more than just Usopp having self-doubts.
Like i said, reading manga at the speed of light

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

>unronically making suggsverse threads
yhvh1.png
Should've invited Lionel for the icing on the cake. :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back