Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
i dont drink or do any drugs either im as straight arrow as they come for this kinda shit
like i said it wasnt about health for me though or anything, ive had lots of mental issues etc throughout life and i attribute my lack of need for anything like that to probably stem from me just being built different
was just curious bc i hadnt really met anybody else who cared abt that sort of thing
How is your sleeping schedule?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
How is your sleeping schedule?
kinda shit but thats what happens when you have small kids, no way around it

its weird though, before kids i could work a full shift and go to night school on 2-5 hours of sleep, and while it sucked ass I could do it. But after having kids it feels like even 8-10 hours isnt enough

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
kinda shit but thats what happens when you have small kids, no way around it

its weird though, before kids i could work a full shift and go to night school on 2-5 hours of sleep, and while it sucked ass I could do it. But after having kids it feels like even 8-10 hours isnt enough
Sleep tends to be a huge factor, and I think what you’re feeling might be sleep debt

I think apps like Rise Sleep can help but there might be a fee if you download one

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:hestonpls
Dennis won't be doing so hot after this fight... :wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I already went and skim through a lot of y'all post

Y'all niggas need to chill out and relax

We don't need to be heated over inane shit let alone beefing over the same shit

Disagreements be fine but y'all acting like it's serious shit to worry about it's not

Just relax and remember the hobby ya in

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Well. I already had a dispute twice on this site. The first time someone went seriously with LoL Astarte Origin is not the universe.
You didn't have any dispute. That would entail having basic reading comprehension which you don't.

You said stupid shit, got called out , and proceeded to have a mini meltdown about it, and continued to stonewall past anything i and other said.

It was funny then and it's funnier now since you still have sand in your vagina about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back