• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not back here, I'm just gonna go and finish this shit and be out:

You mean the object DIO throws?

And even if you do argue the magnet on Jotaro working because he’s got the same Time stop he eventually unlocks, then that would have given away this secret. Yet DIO’s reaction to the magnet trick is to believe Jotaro is a sham that can’t actually move in timestop, meaning magnetism working in stopped time isn’t out of the ordinary to DIO

Like I said, this is just me matching the same level of nitpicky

Yeah, it makes no sense for DIO, the person who literally is controlling the Stopped Time, to still be able to influence things like inertia, magnetism and the like when the latter was because JOTARO put a Magnet on him and put one on himself while they was fighting and DIO had to get close for the Magnet to work.

We literally see that whenever DIO threw a Knife, even at Joseph, the shit still had INERTIA until it was stopped by the influences of stopped Time. The fact you are genuinely trying to argue such semantic nonsense vs. Esdeath's Time Stop which is literally just her freezing the general area to the point she gets "Time Stop" and yet we still her inflict the entire area in frost doesn't diminish my point.

Seriously? You guys can't keep acting like you are making decent points when you can't even understand the simple basics of why you can't play semantics with Esdeath's and DIO's Time Stops(let alone anyone else) when you don't even know how our shit works.

Fuck.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'm not back here, I'm just gonna go and finish this shit and be out:

Yeah, it makes no sense for DIO, the person who literally is controlling the Stopped Time, to still be able to influence things like inertia, magnetism and the like when the latter was because JOTARO put a Magnet on him and put one on himself while they was fighting and DIO had to get close for the Magnet to work.

We literally see that whenever DIO threw a Knife, even at Joseph, the shit still had INERTIA until it was stopped by the influences of stopped Time. The fact you are genuinely trying to argue such semantic nonsense vs. Esdeath's Time Stop which is literally just her freezing the general area to the point she gets "Time Stop" and yet we still her inflict the entire area in frost doesn't diminish my point.

Seriously? You guys can't keep acting like you are making decent points when you can't even understand the simple basics of why you can't play semantics with Esdeath's and DIO's Time Stops(let alone anyone else) when you don't even know how our shit works.

Fuck.
DIO’s control over time doesn’t go beyond stopping it for a set period. He doesn’t selectively choose what is or isn’t affected

Your only example is knives HE THROWS for them to move, not two magnets simply attached to him and Jotaro and again, based on his reaction to the magnets, them working in time stop had nothing to do with him or Jotaro possessing powers over time since this is what convinced him Jotaro couldn’t move in stopped time.

Esdeath’s freezing is esoteric enough to be able to stop time. By default, it has a temporal aspect to what it can apply its ability to freeze on

DIO’s control over time doesn’t go beyond stopping it for a set period. He doesn’t selectively choose what is or isn’t affected

...It's either you or Paxton that is going for that Gold Standard in being an absolute idiot when it comes to understanding basic shit.

THIS is what I'm talking about. DIO affects certain things and the second they get out of his reach, they fall into his Time Stop as well. That would include the freaking Magnet like I was constantly telling you. You are trying to make it be like DIO's Time Stop "makes no sense" when it makes far more sense than Esdeath's.

Your only example is knives HE THROWS for them to move, not two magnets simply attached to him and Jotaro and again, based on his reaction to the magnets, them working in time stop had nothing to do with him or Jotaro possessing powers over time since this is what convinced him Jotaro couldn’t move in stopped time.

>The Magnets
>Polnareff when he hits him
>Kakyion's Blood when DIO punches through him
>The Shockwave and dirt when he tries to smash the Roadroller onto Jotaro
I got plenty of other examples than just the knives...

Esdeath’s freezing is esoteric enough to be able to stop time. By default, it has a temporal aspect to what it can apply its ability to freeze on

Yes, so esoteric, they only stop Time for atleast 1 second and only come from her going so full blast with her freezing, she freezes everything around her including Time...
The fact you cannot understand that Esdeath's ICE ABILITY is what causes her to Stop Time and how Tatsumi's Incursio can adapt to that is the equivalent of telling me why does the Green Light mean Go?

I wonder if we literally have people that are now going to go:

"Hey this guy with Fire can burn Time and Space, how is that different than a person that can just destroy Time and Space at will? They are absolutely the same thing right?"

It's like... when you realize you are still using a proxy someone can null or deal with it easier... it's not as good as just having the straight up ability to destroy Time and Space.
Can't believe I have to spell it out so blatantly why Esdeath's ice isn't the same shit.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
...It's either you or Paxton that is going for that Gold Standard in being an absolute idiot when it comes to understanding basic shit.

THIS is what I'm talking about. DIO affects certain things and the second they get out of his reach, they fall into his Time Stop as well. That would include the freaking Magnet like I was constantly telling you. You are trying to make it be like DIO's Time Stop "makes no sense" when it makes far more sense than Esdeath's.

>The Magnets
>Polnareff when he hits him
>Kakyion's Blood when DIO punches through him
>The Shockwave and dirt when he tries to smash the Roadroller onto Jotaro
I got plenty of other examples than just the knives...

Yes, so esoteric, they only stop Time for atleast 1 second and only come from her going so full blast with her freezing, she freezes everything around her including Time...
The fact you cannot understand that Esdeath's ICE ABILITY is what causes her to Stop Time and how Tatsumi's Incursio can adapt to that is the equivalent of telling me why does the Green Light mean Go?

And you’re recognized as an idiot and mocked accordingly anywhere outside of here so I don’t give a rat’s ass what someone like you wants to label me.

Your excuse for DIO affecting certain things he touches doesn’t add up to why Jotaro’s Magnet that DIO never touched was also working just fine for one thing. Both Magnets need to have their electrons moving for there to be an attraction, not just one.

Seriously, by your logic, DIO getting as close as he did when he killed Kakyoin or smacked Polnareff would have momentarily broken them out of TimeStop when that’s obviously not the case.

Kakyoin didn’t process anything that happened and only figured out DIO stops time just before dying through seeing how the clock didn’t move at all between his attack and suddenly getting doughnuted.

Polnareff > DIO applied force to move him when he struck him

Kakyoin > DIO applying force

Shockwave and Dirt > From the roller that was in turn being moved by DIO using it as a blunt object

Unlike any of the above, DIO never touched either Magnet himself or with anything else and yet both were at work.

And I got no problem accepting DIO’s Timestop exactly for what it is and disregarding the magnet shit as inconsistency from Araki who’s plenty of them in JoJo. I’m only using this as an example because of your half assed attempt to argue Esdeath somehow doesn’t stop time.

Whatever limitations to Esdeath’s own timestop are irrelevant. It’s still timestop, making her ice esoteric in nature since ice under no circumstances freezes time.

Last edited:
And you’re recognized as an idiot and mocked accordingly anywhere outside of here so I don’t give a rat’s ass what someone like you wants to label me.

Yeah, your reputation is in flames and yet you want to pretend you are better than me in terms of even knowing basic shit is just hilarious...

Your excuse for DIO affecting certain things he touches doesn’t add up to why Jotaro’s Magnet that DIO never touched was also working just fine for one thing. Both Magnets need to have their electrons moving for there to be an attraction, not just one.

Seriously, by your logic, DIO getting as close as he did when he killed Kakyoin or smacked Polnareff would have momentarily broken them out of TimeStop when that’s obviously not the case.

Kakyoin didn’t process anything that happened and only figured out DIO stops time just before dying through seeing how the clock didn’t move at all between his attack and suddenly getting doughnuted.

I don't see how any of this proves your point with Esdeath past being nitpicky as shit and going "This doesn't make sense because I said so"! You realize that this shit just comes off like you are still butthurt over Heavenly Ascension DIO right?

Polnareff > DIO applied force to move him when he struck him

Kakyoin > DIO applying force

Shockwave and Dirt > From the roller that was in turn being moved by DIO using it as a blunt object

Unlike any of the above, DIO never touched either Magnet himself or with anything else and yet both were at work.

"DIO wasn't touching the Magnets"
>The Magnet literally on DIO was reacting to Jotaro's
:giogio
You gotta be shitting me with this level of reach. I also like how you ignored that every example I mentioned had them or parts of them still move until it was affected by the Time Stop but nah, that somehow defeats my point because "Magnets".

Whatever limitations to Esdeath’s own timestop are irrelevant. It’s still timestop, making her ice esoteric in nature since ice under no circumstances freezes time.

I swear to Christ, you cannot be this fucking dense but you know what? I guess because Esdeath's Ice is Esoteric now, that means Akame, Tatsumi and anyone who fought Esdeath can now deal with various hax now because her Ice is Esoteric...

Learn the fucking definition of Esoteric before you use it, you goddamned clown. Esdeath's Ice still works under the principle of Stasis, if someone is immune to her Ice or can adapt past it, they can null her Time Stop just like Tatsumi did.
The fact I have to explain that not only twice but explain it like I'm talking to a child has put me at my wit's end.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, your reputation is in flames and yet you want to pretend you are better than me in terms of even knowing basic shit is just hilarious...

I don't see how any of this proves your point with Esdeath past being nitpicky as shit and going "This doesn't make sense because I said so"! You realize that this shit just comes off like you are still butthurt over Heavenly Ascension DIO right?

"DIO wasn't touching the Magnets"
>The Magnet literally on DIO was reacting to Jotaro's
:giogio
You gotta be shitting me with this level of reach. I also like how you ignored that every example I mentioned had them or parts of them still move until it was affected by the Time Stop but nah, that somehow defeats my point because "Magnets".

I swear to Christ, you cannot be this fucking dense but you know what? I guess because Esdeath's Ice is Esoteric now, that means Akame, Tatsumi and anyone who fought Esdeath can now deal with various hax now because her Ice is Esoteric...

Learn the fucking definition of Esoteric before you use it, you goddamned clown. Esdeath's Ice still works under the principle of Stasis, if someone is immune to her Ice or can adapt past it, they can null her Time Stop just like Tatsumi did.
The fact I have to explain that not only twice but explain it like I'm talking to a child has put me at my wit's end.
Bro, I just avoided fucking jury duty today and had an over 10 mile bike run after work. You think I give a fuck what an online nobody like you does to my reputation on here?

Nothing to do with HA DIO. You bringing it up is low-key showing how asshurt your still feeling after I picked apart your arguments

The magnet on DIO’s sleeve so technically he wasn’t touching it. But what I’m really arguing is the magnet on Jotaro that’s also acting up to create the attraction between both that DIO is definitely not touching in any manner and yet its own electrons are moving. You saying DIO even approaching something takes away timestop to argue this is why doesn’t make sense since by that logic, Kakyoin would have felt and been aware the whole time DIO approached and than punched a hole through him.

Only Incursio’s adaptation includes Esoteric stuff since you can throw in it adapting to timestop as mentioned. Nope to anyone with just any Ice resistance being able to do the same. They need to actually prove to adapt to ice that directly affects and applies it’s freezing on time.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Shut up nerds and remember when spergbattles cried about this
EavM7o.gif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't know if you've actually played Morrowind but as someone who got introduced to the franchise via that game and grew quite attaches to major settlements like Ald'ruhn, Balmora, Gnisis, Sadrith Mora not to mention Vivec City itself my main takeaway from learning that every single one of those places plus even far flung settlements not even on Morrowind such as Fort Frostmoth were utterly annihilated by the moon Vivec supposedly stopped is not that Vivec stopping said moon was totally just a super minor investment of power on his part that took no effort or concentration.
>Supposedly stopped the moon
>SUPPOSEDLY
5AsBQNG.jpg

ECQmYLy.png

OWoOhoR.jpg

Stupid fucking n'wah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back