• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ll note that you’ve never actually quantified or proven this. In fact, Pillar-level Demon Slayers categorically outclass Doom Slayer in physical feats; he’s never physically generated enough force to emit shockwaves that blow apart stone and wooden houses—in fact, I don’t think he’s physically generated any meaningful shockwaves at all. And we know that even Gyutaro can physically match and overpower a Pillar.

:tripscust

These are seriously supposed to be an argument? Like seriously? "Doom Slayer has never done any shockwaves that blew apart Stone and Wooden Houses" neither did most Upper Moons? Gyutaro, for all of your bullshit wank, never did this outside of specialized skills and neither did the Hashira that fought him?! The fuckers explosion can barely destroy a House and that's his main sub weapon but no, they are suddenly threats to Wooden AND Stone Houses but Doom Slayer isn't?

EDIT: Hell, Muzan and potentially Yoriichi are the only ones that have ever shown anything close to the feat he's talking about, why in the hell is he scaling Old Age Muzan(Whose still easily above everyone else) to the Upper Moons/Hashira? Not even Demon Amped Sun Breathing Tanjirou was close to his level...

Most useful weapon is the bfg for its full body vaporization of entire rooms of demons all at once. A direct strike of that should carry gigajoules of energy, sufficient to vaporize just about any demon I think.

His most impressive physical feat is the cube punch and the gold chain punches, which were both in the double digit megajoules iirc. Demon Slayers most quantifiable feat was in the megajoule class (Tanjiro's boulder slice) with a fuckload of upscaling from that point.

I like how we literally get an admittance that you need to upscale the fuck out of Demon Slayer to pretend they matter anywhere... and it just proves they are using ABC Logic, the very thing they hate, to move them that far...

But nothing they said was wrong. You haven’t provided quantitative evidence that surpasses what’s shown for the demons and you haven’t proved the evidence provided for the demons wrong.

"He has put in no evidence to disprove Starsight's extremely obvious Demon Slayer wank despite putting in a video that outright states everything the Doom Slayer has done, that means you have put in no evidence and Demon Slayer wins"

Like it's a Chuck video(Who is as bad as Seth when it comes to wank) but they atleast base their shit on what is actually shown AND TOLD, Starsight is literally stating Doom Slayer being shot from the BFG10000(I thought it was Million lol) which is able to blow up a Continental Sized hole into MARS with using the BFG9000 as it's source and survive it's impact? That's beyond anything DS could ever conceivably do but nah, that's just "Terminal Velocity speed" somehow.:lolwat

Yeah, this Gauntlet is out of order but again, the Muzan wank is on overload right now...

1. Johnathan Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
2. Spider-Man (Raimi Spider-Man)
3. Souichirou Kuzuki w Caster Amp (Fate Stay/Night)
4. Hisoka (HxH)
5. Ryu (Street Fighter)
6. Yujiro Hanma (Baki)
7. Kenshiro (FotNS)

Realistically shouldn't be able to defeat anyone in this gauntlet, not even Jonathan, SB meanwhile?

don't really see jonathan winning, sure if muzan just stands there and let jonathan hit him, he's prolly dead due to hamon and jonathan's extreme strength, but muzan's more than quick enough to outpace jojo, and his tentacle's hit hard enough to kill him.

I can't really speak for anyone above 4 since idk any of their feats (tho i've heard that kenshiro/ryu can reach absurd levels), but muzan should clear anyone below 5.

Don't know the last 2 very well but this should be doable even for weakened Muzan in 1-5.Even with his poisons and ability to mess with others body gone he still has ridiculous Regen,Shapeshifting,Strength and Speed above all other demons (Definitely when healthy),Some degree of sensing,and if one wants to be speculative whatever moves he has in his Black Blood series.

How?
Literally the only ones that Muzan might not be able to beat are Ryu and Kenshiro.

The Muzan wank continues to live strong... despite him nearly dying in a hillside explosion meanwhile Jonathan can take attacks that can easily destroy entire cliffsides with only minor wounds... before he further got amped up by Zeppeli's Hamon.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
TL;DR, there's shitty maths, but most of it is double standards and disinngenous behaviour. Dare I say if someone* was to actually put in some effort and calc it chances are it would yield something, but that requires, y'know, effort.

*No not me
The irony of this is that these same people complain when you call them out on this. That weirdo LawLeit/Eukie from that Cyberpunk thread for example. Complained about Morgan not putting in effort. When he was the only one providing mountains of evidence from day one, and when he criticized her own calc by noting that she was scaling it wrong? Ignoring that the size wasn't the same as in real life, and that Night City was literally Morro Bay except stretched by ten miles?

"Fix it yourself."

And people on SB still used her bullshit calculation. Even after Morgan proved it was based on bad faith debating, and ignoring the actual size of these things.

The irony of this is that these same people complain when you call them out on this. That weirdo LawLeit/Eukie from that Cyberpunk thread for example. Complained about Morgan not putting in effort. When he was the only one providing mountains of evidence from day one, and when he criticized her own calc by noting that she was scaling it wrong? Ignoring that the size wasn't the same as in real life, and that Night City was literally Morro Bay except stretched by ten miles?

"Fix it yourself."

And people on SB still used her bullshit calculation. Even after Morgan proved it was based on bad faith debating, and ignoring the actual size of these things.

Honestly, they do that as a general rule of thumb for alot of series they stan and even series they hate to downplay them.
I have seen them do absolutely terrible calcs based on Meteor/Asteroid falling to Earth and they don't account for shit that the story itself tells them nor where the Meteor/Asteroid actually is based on the time(Which again was stated in the story) and they didn't even use an actual NASA Calculator either...

@ChaosTheory123 Knows exactly what I'm talking about given how he had to use all the info he had for this:

Meanwhile, they use anything else and get some absolutely godawful calcs that doesn't even make sense in real life terms, let alone trying to make it stick for fiction.

EDIT: To say it better, they don't account for K/E, they don't account for AUs, they act as if the Meteor/Asteroid is slower than most due to taking shit out of context, etc, etc.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Coping and seething today, are we?

Coping and seething today, are we?

I mean they are right...

Adam Smasher isn't the same one from Edgerunners to Cyberpunk 2077...

He's actually WEAKER in Edgerunners than he is in 2077 :heston

"B-But you can easily kill him as V"
Yeah, that's GAMEPLAY Mechanics, that doesn't take away the fact that 2077 STILL uses the overall mechanics of the Cyberpunk Franchise and here's the thing most players(and even the Guidebooks) had for Adam Smasher:

you didn't fight Adam Smasher unless you wanted to die.

So yeah, V "easily" defeating him is a testament to how bullshit V is, not how pathetic Adam Smasher is or how "Edgerunners makes the series look better" when the creator of Cyberpunk lauded Studio Trigger for bringing the series to life perfectly...
You see what I mean when they cry and complain about these preconceived notions of theirs being challenged because if they think a series is weak as shit, they will always do so and deny anything that can go against it?
Then look at how they do the same thing for Demon Slayer without a hint of irony.

Seriously SB members and moderators:
If you want to know why you are such a joke, take a look at these guys posts, people who are literally gifting through ACTUAL MONEY some of the absolute worst takes people can easily find.

The Creator of Cyberpunk himself not only lauded the anime but explicitly states that both 2077 and Edgerunners is canon(Hell, he explicitly left crumbs in some of his recent works that would lead to 2077). "B-But they don't fit the lore of the Tabletop!"
Uh yeah, the Creator knows and he actually has a reason for that:

From the Font of Truth:
In 2013, Johnny attacks Arasaka purely to save Alt. (okay, so he's also pissed at them because they messed with him). Near the end of the 4th Corporate War in 2023, Johnny's old Media pal Thompson finds out that Arasaka has amassed a huge, uncontaminated database that will make it close to all powerful in the wake of Bartmoss's wreck of the Net. Thompson arranges an assault on the database, backed by Militech (who is fighting with Arasaka worldwide). The Bomb is a suitcase bomb that the team brings along to destroy the database if need be (Militech provides the Bomb, along with Morgan Blackhand, who is there to make sure the op goes off).
Johnny comes along because his friend Spider Murphy has also discovered that Arasaka has trapped Alt after 10 years of hunting for her. He's mainly there to get her back, but is willing to join up with Thompson and Morgan to get the job(s) done. Johnny's recollection of the events that day are scrambled from the rad damage his body took and the process of recording his engram (CDPR and I have both agreed that Johnny is an unreliable narrator at best). The bomb that went off was detonated by someone in the assault (the actual person is unknown), but Militech and the NUSA both decided to pin the blame on Arasaka anyway.

That's by the CREATOR of Cyberpunk, by the way, that's the entire purpose of why Johnny's memory doesn't seem to gel with what happened and funny enough? Johnny literally took far worse damage than it looked which makes it make sense.

So yeah just like how you felt about Death Battle with Obi-Wan getting the love he deserves:
Get. Fucked.
If I can easily find all of this shit through TvDopes, you fuckers have no excuses.

Proto234

Distinguished
RL army accuracy is downright atrocious

stormtrooper accuracy even at like 6~10% from my memory is far above the military requiring anywhere from 50k to 250k shots per kill

EDIT: Even discounting automatic weapons the lowest reported figures for rifle accuracy for real life militaries was approximately 180 shots per kill. the Rebellion, who are roughly 4-5 times worse than the Stormtroopers, only required around 25
Well, somebody should tell SB since they didn't get the memo judging from below thread

Tbf, the above thread has at least 1 sensible poster (bo_lo__knight)

Well, somebody should tell SB since they didn't get the memo judging from below thread

Tbf, the above thread has at least 1 sensible poster (bo_lo__knight)

SB always has a hard on for Real Life Military, they unironically believe the United States Forces can outlast a Servant attack and even win, even against people like Karna.
And that's only part of the madness when they believe that a battalion of X-Wings and the Empire equivalents would lose to our Air Force and Navy...
It's not that they put this shit on a pedestal, they go above and beyond because they are that much in love with overstating out military capabilities vs. other fictional series of any kind.

It was the Taisho period, where they had started employing the used of reinforced concrete:

Yeah and NONE OF THAT is used primarily in the feats people love to use for Demon Slayer(Primarily Gyutaro and Tengen) so I have no idea what the hell that is meant for past Muzan's feat.

It being anime is enough for you to ignore physics as long it doesn’t count as a strength feat for the side you’re arguing against?

Yeah because it's completely canon that Doom Slayer completely ignores the concept of shit like that which is why he can literally power up his weapons even further with his own rage and anger...
Something outright confirmed by the creators(And the fact that the World Military couldn't do shit to the Demons till the Doom Slayer got back).

Also, going by your argument, if using a normal rock with low momentum strikes can chip these blades, then Tanjiro’s full downward swing while using Breathing on that boulder should’ve cracked the blade in two regardless of technique or not.

Considering that somehow Tanjirou smelling where the Rock's weakpoint is to be able to cut it... yeah, it's kinda weird when stuff weaker than that rock can block the blade or even chip it but that's typical dissonance in a nutshell... which, of course, you don't play both ways for.

You can’t have your cake and eat it too here;

That's seriously rich considering that you literally have no one bringing in any actual feats for Demon Slayer past THE bare minimum meanwhile throwing out someone who brought in a Youtube video doc'ing all of Eternal's feats due to the Youtuber. Then pretty much literally use ABC Logic while ignoring the same for Doom Slayer and then acting as if his own sole physical feat means nothing to the Moons and Muzan based on no evidence.

either the blades are shit and will shatter from any degree of significant impact or the characters use technique (anime bullshit) to make those physics irrelevant.

I mean, we do see the blades somehow get chipped from rocks but able to handle continuous blows from Demons and sometimes break against their harder than steel necks but then not break against a Demon's raw strength...
Again, it's typical dissonance but it's not played on a two way street.

My guy, you’ve been disproven like twelve times on this already. With the right technique, they absolutely can have their swords withstand that force; otherwise, Rengoku could not generate such cutting force that he lifts the Mugen Train several meters off its tracks, nor could he generate enough force to hurl Akaza back hundreds of meters through the woods with such force that the dust cloud clears the treetops.

Tanjiro explicitly states that technique can allow the blade to remain untouched even against such extreme forces. It also makes sense from a physics perspective because shear force is primarily a deflective force, meaning that most of the blade actually doesn’t even need to experience a significant damaging force.

Super Strength: He's strong enough to liquefy a zombified human's skull with just one hand while shackled to a table, rip the limbs off bullet-resistant demons, and tear apart pieces of metal equipment and armour with just his hands and feet. He's also able to punch two subway cars a good 40 feet or so.

Super Toughness: The Slayer can survive being shot out of railguns like a human bullet, straight into the wall of a building with enough force to shatter the wall and break through it, and only needing a second afterwards to steady himself. This same toughness also allows him to take hits that would reduce a normal human to paste, even if he's much better served when dodging the hit instead.

...Hilariously, this isn't even his most ludicrous feat of strength or durability but again, I literally found this from TvDopes... but Starsight is a Demon Slayer wanker and an absolutely godawful one so yeah...

Someone finally goes out of their way and basically put a respect thread down for The Doom Slayer, including everything people brought up in this thread and then some, immediate response?

Those are impressive for sure, but the problem is not a lot of it is helpful against Demons. How physically strong he is doesn't help much against demons like Doma and Kokushibo who regen almost as fast as they get hit. Speed is equalized, but if it wasn't those speed feats would pale compared to basically any Moon, Lower or Upper. The durability feats are really good, and his weapons like the BFG and the Unmaykr are super dangerous, but I'm not sure it's enough to deal with the stronger Upper Moons who can just dodge both.

:lolwat

Yes, because being able to INTERACT WITH SOULS, empower weapons with your rage to the point they can kill beings that aren't even bound to our laws, can crash into a Planet at 7 million newtons without even really feeling it and ultimately killed a Titan Demon with his bare hands in his backstory...

This is somehow absolutely nothing to a Demon in Demon Slayer... for fuck's sake.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
me waiting for people in that thread to bring up the fact that the real Slayer of demons literally fought with the guy who created and was then going to unmake the entire multiverse

then again, how can a guy who uses guns be that strong, right? :tupac

me waiting for people in that thread to bring up the fact that the real Slayer of demons literally fought with the guy who created and was then going to unmake the entire multiverse

then again, how can a guy who uses guns be that strong, right? :tupac

Ironically, they would just say Davoth never showed it onscreen and thus it's an outlier(or breaks the setting), despite the fact that Davoth unintentionally created The Doom Slayer to begin with.
And to be even more frank, you don't even need to go that far but Demon Slayer fanboys will ALWAYS find a way...
"Character can fuck with souls? You still need Sunlight or the million folded Nichirin Blades to kill Demons! Sucks to be you!"

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's exactly what I told you, they are lying their asses off and playing hardcore double standards to get the shit they do and even then, they still are terrible calc'ers because they choose the wrong scenes to pixel scale.
It's a literal freaking mess and it's honestly absurd how they keep sliding into Reddit-VSB territory with this.
This is the same poster who tried to say Tamriel was LESS THAN A MILE ACROSS based on some memeworthy dishonest scaling.

Which (as Farengar Secret-Fire says Riverwood is a few miles south of Whiterun), would put this small Skyrim town in the ocean.

This is the same poster who tried to say Tamriel was LESS THAN A MILE ACROSS based on some memeworthy dishonest scaling.

Which (as Farengar Secret-Fire says Riverwood is a few miles south of Whiterun), would put this small Skyrim town in the ocean.

I'm not even surprised anymore. SB and Nasu Time:
It's basically how they completely ignore how that there's a damn good reason why not all Time Stops can affect Servants to believe Ainz's can deal with them with Time Stop or Esdeath and then try and conflate their's with DIO's who actually can affect them with his Time Stop because "They refuse to understand the concept of Authority" when the definition is simple:

An Authority is literally the ability to perform "What is your right"(So for example, if you an Authority over Time, it supercedes virtually everything because "It's your right to do so". So for that instance, DIO's The World would be the equivalent of an Authority but not Ainz's or Esdeath's Time Stop because it's JUST Magic, not a Divine Right(to make it more evident) or anything close to that.

That's why I constantly be a little PO'd everytime that discussion comes up... well next to the times SB loves to try and literally remove adaptations from the series despite it running on Multiverse Theory...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Well yeah, of course time stop from a non-magical source would affect them, because their resistance is due to Magic Resistance in the first place, like you said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back