• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
In the sense that it packed that much power that it overwhelmed Sefar's skill, yes.
He later completed, saying that it did abosrb some of its power and it still wasn't enough.
Still not seeing what the issue is.

No, actually i do and it's the classical problem of jumping the gun without having the necesary info since we still don't know the full extent of Caveman Excal power and its abilities and as such , we can't exactly quantify it in a meaningful matter except that it's strong enough to kill sefar .

Proto234

Distinguished
In the sense that it packed that much power that it overwhelmed Sefar's skill, yes.
He later completed, saying that it did abosrb some of its power and it still wasn't enough.
Still not seeing what the issue is.

No, actually i do and it's the classical problem of jumping the gun without having the necesary info since we still don't know the full extent of Caveman Excal power and its abilities and as such , we can't exactly quantify it in a meaningful matter except that it's strong enough to kill sefar .
Isn't it because Sefar is a Threat to humanity which allows Excalibur to fully unsealed, allowing it to kill Sefar?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Isn't it because Sefar is a Threat to humanity which allows Excalibur to fully unsealed, allowing it to kill Sefar?
Yes, that's the context, which makes no difference to what you niggas were discussing.

To put in in 2+2=4 terms, Excalibur is able to fire the 100% unsealed beamu that overwhelms Sefar's skills (allegedly until new info) and splits her in half because Sefar is a threat to humanity.

What's so hard to understand ?

>fate talk
Tired Good Night GIF by HBO Max

Still just jealous you don't have your own series to gush about :hestonpls

>MCs have all of their Pokemon at their disposal
>Quite a few games give you a Legendary(Or allows you to get one during the story) for virtually free.
RIP MHA.

Maybe I'll try create Fire Emblem Heroes vs ToAru thread in the future.
To break usual Nasu vs ToAru

MasterBlack doesn't like Fire Emblem...
Though, SB would downplay it like they do all games that have a "Medieval" setting because in the end, a sword is a sword, arrows are arrows so they stand no chance against Guns or whatever.
I mean even series like 3 Hopes/3 Houses kinda destroys that nonsense they have but hey, I can't think as stupidly as they do on this :hestonpls

>SB acting as if Esdeath uses her Time Stop like it's a first resort
>Forgets she explicitly uses it as a Last Resort.
>Thinking Madara would die to her when he's physically durable enough to not become a splatter on the wall when the Bijuu basically beat the shit out of him because they still think Esdeath is Country level when that move took alot of time for her to do and isn't her basic strength.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>MCs have all of their Pokemon at their disposal
>Quite a few games give you a Legendary(Or allows you to get one during the story) for virtually free.
RIP MHA.
pretty sure even game Lugia (and therefore Ho-Oh) is island level lol

and oras has a whole storyline about using mega ray against Deoxys sooooo…..

That's truly the funny part because in Ruby and Sapphire, you ultimately do fight and capture Kyogre and Groudon in their fight and they was literally destroying the environment with their existence.
You then have Diamond and Pearl with Dialga and Palkia and then Black and White with Kyurem and I forgot the other...
So yeah, combined with Mega Rayquaza, kiss goodbye to the entire verse.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
keep in mind that the same guy who made that pokemon vs mha thread was saying Ruby (from, well, RWBY) would stomp Kamen Rider Genm :tupac

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That's truly the funny part because in Ruby and Sapphire, you ultimately do fight and capture Kyogre and Groudon in their fight and they was literally destroying the environment with their existence.
You then have Diamond and Pearl with Dialga and Palkia and then Black and White with Kyurem and I forgot the other...
So yeah, combined with Mega Rayquaza, kiss goodbye to the entire verse.
The primary legendaries for Black and White were Zekrom and Reshiram. Black 2 and White 2 is where you have those Kyurem fusion-looking boyos, where their designs are basically Kyurem + Zekrom or Reshiram.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
When Reshiram's tail flares, the heat energy moves the atmosphere and changes the world's weather.
This legendary Pokémon can scorch the world with fire. It helps those who want to build a world of truth.
And, like with any pokemon, there's some wild ass, canonical pokedex entries, taken directly from White and White/Black 2. One where Reshiram's equivalent of a casual flex moves the atmosphere and alters the weather world-wide, while the other has him be stated capable of scorching the planet with fire, aka, multi-continent level.

This legendary Pokémon can scorch the world with lightning. It assists those who want to build an ideal world.
And this is Zekrom, capable of the same world-scorching with his lightning.

TLDR on the obvious: SB MHA and RWBY is getting bullied by the pokemon-verse. Badly. :russ :mjlol

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

IIRC some random swimmer commented Lugia destroyed the original whole island and made it into the collection of them that exists today? I forget and so did KaiserWombat.

The primary legendaries for Black and White were Zekrom and Reshiram. Black 2 and White 2 is where you have those Kyurem fusion-looking boyos, where their designs are basically Kyurem + Zekrom or Reshiram.

Yeah, I haven't played Black and White so I got those legendaries confused.

IIRC some random swimmer commented Lugia destroyed the original whole island and made it into the collection of them that exists today? I forget and so did KaiserWombat.

I have heard that Lugia's index is that it can create 40 day Storms just by flapping it's wings(It's what caused the Brass Tower to be destroyed) and in Pokemon 2000, being the equalizer to Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno when they was threatening to basically destroy the entire surface area of the planet.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I have heard that Lugia's index is that it can create 40 day Storms just by flapping it's wings(It's what caused the Brass Tower to be destroyed) and in Pokemon 2000, being the equalizer to Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno when they was threatening to basically destroy the entire surface area of the planet.
A conservative estimate for the 40 day storm takes the time an average storm lasts

Gets a ratio between that 40 days in to the time of that average storm

Then multiplies that by the average number of joules generated by an average storm

Got about 400 megatons IIRC. Not sure how modeling that off something like a hurricane would go instead.

shiny

Paramount

Adult Toshiro has Karna beat in speed, physical stats and damage output (outside of high end Vasavi Shakti) by a huge margin. Not sure how effective Toshiro’s power nullification would be with Karna’s armor ability to reduce effects. Granted Toshiro doesn’t really need it since he has potent flash freezing and Shikai Hyoketsu to use plus the aforementioned advantages so he wins pretty comfortably.
:mjlol
Bleach and his tards...

shiny

Paramount

GaRbS....
King Piccolo Iirc is explicitly superior to MAX power Roshi.
There is no proof that this is the case.
Demon king piccolo blitz and 1 shot, end of the debate
Blitz him what speed? Because Gawain scales above Mach 11 Artoria.
In regards to his speed, King Piccolo scales above Mach 14 Tao Tao Pai.

:oldryoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back