• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems odd to argue Piccolo’s city busting feat was only that potent when we know DB characters constantly fire off attacks way more potent than the actual destruction.

King Piccolo is right in the middle of two characters, Roshi and End of DB / Beginning of Z Piccolo Jr. , stronger than the former but weaker than the latter, who have both demonstrated Moon destroying feats

The problem with that is that we have to really move heaven and earth in sheer speculation that DK Piccolo in particular can hit that hard and the issue is that outside of the Roshi Moon Busting, DB never reaches that level of scale ever again.
It's not even referenced in any way either. Remember, we go by Feats > Statements and that what really screws him up.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Who knows, Banned Lock might even try weaseling his way back here after his short stay on SpaceBattles

Based on how much of a prick he was being to everyone on SB that he got banned on record time there by the mods and his obsession with online drama, he obviously hasn’t changed at all

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Who knows, Banned Lock might even try weaseling his way back here after his short stay on SpaceBattles

Based on how much of a prick he was being to everyone on SB that he got banned on record time there by the mods and his obsession with online drama, he obviously hasn’t changed at all
Lad, his dupe wouldn't last even five posts here, given his habits. He'd out himself quick to anyone here the moment he mentions Rom or Percy. :mjlol

Nah, he would get banned extremely quickly because as @Derpmaster9000 stated, he literally cannot help himself whatsoever into not basically spilling shit.
@Darth Nihilus can literally tell you that he STILL stalks this forum and hops onto his streams from time to time just to shit on him and us and leave.
He's way too salty to ever try and play it cool.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

small town level excalibur/rhongomyniad :tupac

It's funny because in the DK Piccolo vs. Gawain thread, they literally mention that you can have a fuckton of power and it can cover only a small distance(Like I constantly say for Fate all the time)... but they did it only for DK Piccolo.

So now, it suddenly doesn't work for Rhongomyniad? Despite even at the lowest you give it, it can create an Event Horizon that can delete the entirety of Hawaii and up to the entire Planet(The 2nd Camelot movie explicitly states this is the case)?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>slime above DBS

:rock

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
On the other hand, I can still see his posts and threads made so those weren’t deleted

Getsa

Illustrious
Lmao

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

The R2 Ulquiorra wank continues. :hestonpls

Like I wonder if this dude realizes that no matter how many times he screeches that "SE Ulquiorra has better feats than Shikai Yamamoto", it isn't gonna change the reality which is that Yamamoto would kill the bat at his best with his bare fucking hands.

And Bazz just incinerates him.
Someone still overrating Ulquiorra in the year of our Lord 2023

Broly wank is at least much more understandable considering his own creator does it too, but Ulq was consistently subservient to Aizen and Kubo hammered in that the Espada were kept in line due to Aizen’s strength

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Broly hype got revitalized with the now canon DBS Broly totally redeeming the character after the last two terrible movies of him ruined the character.

Let’s see Heart Boy make a comeback that good

:mshad

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Broly hype got revitalized with the now canon DBS Broly totally redeeming the character after the last two terrible movies of him ruined the character.

10s is forever associated with Broly, Ulq only has cope and shitty shipping by comparison

It’s long over for him

It's way too late. Grimmjow is literally getting gains and is all but stated to get Segunda Epata when we see him again.
Even CFYOW had both Harribel and Neliel(Who both explicitly got gains in the Final Arc) refuse to call themselves "Queens of Heuco Muendo" to avoid a confrontation with Grimmjow.
Even if they are stronger than him together or even individually, that speaks volumes for his gains they don't even want to risk a fight with Grimmjow for any reason.
Ulquirroa is basically dead and is definitely not showing back up in the Hell Arc(as Ichigo didn't stab him with his Zanpaktou so Ulq is dead as fuck) either so ultra rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back