• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Aizen trolled Nakaba so hard

He went from drawing muscle men like Akira
latest

To pedo twinks

latest

:heston

I haven't even read Kongou Bancho but the character design already seems so much better.

Proto234

Distinguished
Like, I'll be more real:
There's absolutely zero sense whatsoever that makes Ulquirroa being stronger than Shinigami Aizen or the Sternritter or even the Final Arc Captains(Not post Royal Guard training just Final Arc at the start).

The problem is that Bleach actually tells your ass point blank that everyone constantly trains at the end of the current arc, even when it was the start of the Arrancar Arc where Rukia gained her Shikai and the Captains pulled out new tricks. Hilariously, only Ichigo never trains at the start of each arc because of course he doesn't.
The issue is that the Fullbringer Arc makes it explicit through Renji that the Shinigami was training to ultimately deal with Aizen-tier opponents for the last 2 years and even into the Final Arc with everyone getting gains, this is what makes the Sternritter utterly destroying them as easily as they did so shocking.

As @Crimson Dragoon stated, The Espada explicitly states they followed Aizen because he was stronger than ALL OF THEM, to believe Ulquirroa somehow has Segunda Epata and fucking AIZEN didn't know is the height of insanity considering Aizen knew of Yammy's potential and made him both Espada 0 and 9(And he was still horseshit anyway according to Kubo lol). So no, Ulquirroa is not some big deal, he never was. Harribel can easily be questioned to be stronger than his ass even in Segunda Epata and considering the Final Arc, she absolutely is(Why would Yhwach spare a moment for someone his Sternritter can deal with unless they explicitly interest him? And why fight them himself?) and Grimmjow absolutely blew through Ulquirroa considering Ichigo takes him more seriously than the Femritters when if he was far weaker, Ichigo would have brushed him off completely as he literally did to the Sternritters when he was after Uryu.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just tired of the Ulquirroa wank, he's legit a terrible character and a terrible character study and he's never coming back as he never even mentions him compared to say Starrk on Espada who could return after their death.
Isn't Starrk only follows Aizen because of his loneliness? Not saying Starrk is stronger than him

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06

xcano interally frustrated over the fact Ash can beat titans on foot :mjlol

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah, as if Salem has Sauron's silver tongue. If Salem is in Sauron's shoe, Ar-Pharazon will more than likely torture her since she has nothing to offer to him (except probably her curse).
And Mook forgots that the ring did ditch Gollum once Sauron returns

@Masterblack06

xcano interally frustrated over the fact Ash can beat titans on foot :mjlol

Honestly, it usually takes a bit to remind myself that Pokemon Humans are genuine superhumans, especially since like what? Pokemon Red and Blue or even Silver and Gold, Fighting Gym Leaders explicitly train AND fight against their Pokemon who are usually bullshit tier in strength and not just die or get heavily injured in a scuffle.

Yeah, as if Salem has Sauron's silver tongue. If Salem is in Sauron's shoe, Ar-Pharazon will more than likely torture her since she has nothing to offer to him (except probably her curse).
And Mook forgots that the ring did ditch Gollum once Sauron returns

The funny part is that the movies explicitly show Gollum lost The Ring the second Sauron returned so it's just more Mook absolutely lying and sucking the fuck out of Salem to make her better.
"Salem is a Master Manipulator" What has she genuinely done except die, bitch and die some more? She literally got Hazel by his side not by convincing him his sister's death was Ozpin's fault but allowing him to BEAT HER TO DEATH FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES until for some reason, he just went to her side for an even more retarded reason. Yeah some "Master Manipulator" right there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back