• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth

Preeminent

more downplaying fantasy especially this guy. I swear the dude has a hate banner against warhammer fantasy beliving real world army can conquer it

now what in the god damn

I mean, how is Pre-Marineford gonna save them? The Strawhats have infinitely superior strength and speed even before that and would tear their asses up. Even Usopp has greater feats than them.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06

xcano interally frustrated over the fact Ash can beat titans on foot :mjlol
imagine taking ashs low end showings and using them over his more consistent showings. Xcano never fails to be a clown
Kinda sounds like he’s mad a 10 year old has stronger mental fortitude than he does tbh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Does Pokemon get dark? Nothing I recall from the show that got to Attack on Titan levels of bleak that’s for sure.

I’ve heard the manga is more dark though

Kinda sounds like he’s mad a 10 year old has stronger mental fortitude than he does tbh

It's funny because he wanks the Titans super hard... despite even in AoT, the issue of why the Titans was such a threat and was mentally exhausting at best was due to the sheer unknown factor of where and why they came from, how abnormal they can act AND the fact that the Titan Shifters completely changed the game when they showed up.
They lost a huge chunk of their fear once people found out what the Titans was capable of and after that, it took the Shifters to keep them scared and even THEN, it did nothing for the equivalent footsoldiers at all.

Ash faced off against beings that can rend Reality to fucking pieces and didn't get scared. The dude tried to sock MEWTWO after seeing him manhandle Pokemon with ease and all of his other extraordinary shit, he's not getting scared over a goddamned Titan.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Does Pokemon get dark? Nothing I recall from the show that got to Attack on Titan levels of bleak that’s for sure.

I’ve heard the manga is more dark though

I'm pretty sure Ash has canonically died at least twice, his mom got kidnapped and brainwashed, and he's seen reality collapse around him.

Like it's a cartoon and thus it's never played for realism, but objectively speaking yeah, Ash has seen some shit

facepalm-really.gif

I can't wait till Starsight starts wanking the absolute piss out of the Upper Moons to pretend the Sannin will struggle in putting them down. Followed by people again stating that Naruto is too slow because "5 Seconds", herp-derp.

I don't think Nagato has any win conditions here. He be as fast as Gojo, maybe even faster, considering the fact that he could keep up with both Bee and KCM1 Naruto, but I'm not touching speed at the moment.

The questions then is, can Shinra Tensei get past infinity? Possibly. I'm not sure the technique needs to travel, but I might be wrong.

OP, are we equalizing chakra and cursed energy?

Couldn't he just absorb the energy with Petra path while taking his soul when he gets his hands on him?
He'd have to get through infinity first.

But I don't see Gojo winning this easily either. Since CE = Chakra, all techniques Gojo throws at Nagato - save for H2H - are subject to being absorbed. The only issue is touching Gojo in the first place.

That tool was specifically designed to negate cursed techniques. I'm not sure about energy absorption working on infinity, no more than it working on Obito's Kamui.

I see Rule 13 just doesn't matter for some people until it does...

I mean, we can make it large city level, or even mountain level, and it wouldn't really change the main point of my post about how raining mountains on the Lion King would squish her. By small town level, I meant leaving nothing but a crater behind/obliteration. What feats of mountain/island level NPs that are weaker than Rhongo are there? I hope you're not talking about Caladbolg.

Also funny that you talk about downplay and then try to wank Rhongo to surface wiping.

>Raining Mountains on The Lion King would kill her
>Literally walks through the Incineration of Humanity without a scratch
>Ozymandias dropping his Reality Marble on her Shield did nothing, Ozymandias didn't even want to fight her at all before Chaldeas proved they could defeat her in the first place.
:heston
>Caladbolg doesn't count
>Literally destroyed a Country Sized Landmass in Agartha and threatened a Continental wipe in the America Manga
:maury

Excalibur has been released multiple times in multiple routes against multiple opponents in Fuyuki, and Fuyuki is still standing.

Ah, so can we apply that standard to Genshin too? No? Then why use that as a crutch?

Regardless, a nuke isn't exactly much better than small town level in terms of obliteration, as in what's left isn't really like a crater. It'll definitely flatten large towns/large swaths of cities.

Lets be generous and say Excalibur/Rhongo is straight up 2-3x mountain level. Ei could still slash through it and the Lion King while it's firing. She cut through a not quite peer god and then multiple islands in overkill collateral damage.

>Thinking the Lion King needs to be in the area to use Rhongomyniad like an ICBM
>Camelot and LB5.2 explicitly show she doesn't even need to be in the same Reality to do so
:hestonpls

Best case scenario for Lion King is that case would probably be a mutual kill from the 2 sides of the Rhongo beam blasting Shogun, and only possibly, because destroying the Shogun puppet and/or the sword Ei sealed herself in might just release Ei into Teyvat no worse for wear.

Again Ozymandias, a person who can easily wipe Japan off the map at bare minimum, didn't want anything to do with The Lion King and was planning on just waiting it all out until it was over. The hell is any of these guys going to do if the best they can manage is "Throw Mountains"?

Unless I'm remembering wrong, her attack wasn't against regular ass villagers, but the servants that happened to be her enemies+Chaldea, with the regular ass villagers as collateral damage.

No, it was exactly against villagers. We literally see that happen at the end of the Divine Selection that she allowed everyone else unworthy to be killed on the spot.

In fact, using Rhongo at all against regular ass villagers would indeed be silly and overkill, especially since she already sent out some KoTR with squads of minions to clear out the villages.

No, she EXACTLY used Rhongomyniad against Villagers, their homes precisely because she was wiping away the filth. You can literally tell he has never even seen Camelot nor even the Movies because they make it clear that Goddess Rhongomyniad/Lion King was a Tyrant.

Sure the Archons aren't using mountain-island feats as their normal attacks, but in the current time in game, there aren't exactly any opponents that they really need to bust those moves out for is there?
Even if those big attacks are more difficult to bring out, which is uncertain, it's still easier and requires less commitment than NPs for servants. Zhongli threw a bunch of islands/mountains at Osial to squish him in a single battle, so I'm pretty sure he can simply throw more mountains than the Lion King can blow up and eventually she'll be squished.

I do find it funny people actually ignore that LK has a bullshit tier Clairvoyance that allowed her to see Goetia, ascertain his goals and see Tiamat in Babylonia and how strong she is...
If it came down to it, she absolutely would kill the biggest threat before they even knew she was there or where she is.

shiny

Paramount

Lol.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
does ToAru has anything to offer?
It is controversial but according to the Magic Gods humanity has weapons capable of destroying the planet dozens of times and life on the planet hundreds of times, also that anti-seismic technology could compress planet Earth to the size of a ball.

And somehow AC was able to detect activity going on billions of light-years away in real time, as they noticed when an esper created a black hole in another galaxy.

But the information on that is limited, at least as far as I read.

At least to name something other than what @Astaro said

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It is controversial but according to the Magic Gods humanity has weapons capable of destroying the planet dozens of times and life on the planet hundreds of times, also that anti-seismic technology could compress planet Earth to the size of a ball.

And somehow AC was able to detect activity going on billions of light-years away in real time, as they noticed when an esper created a black hole in another galaxy.

But the information on that is limited, at least as far as I read.

At least to name something other than what @Astaro said
planet level kakine :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
For reference, @Top59 is referring to when AC scientists detected a black hole being spawned at the same time Kimi activated her Espers ability accurately enough to make the connection in the Railgun manga.

Kimi would be wild if she could control the power of and where her Solar System destroying black holes formed.

planet level kakine :mjpls

Wall level Kakine and Paper style Universe :garrett

"Aang would take forever to do enough damage"

Nigga what?

Man, they really do hate Anakin and Star Wars to place him below fucking Aang.

Mahito is effective because his CT Is unique and rare. Its, not the inability to defend against his CT as we have some cases and even confirmation that they could through some people, the only daming evidence against it is just being a mistranslation that talks about it being an anomaly/rarity.

And yes. Kenny has both taken one-time use techniques--and has both taken some on specific conditions (Body hopping), what you mean is does kenny have the ability to absorb Cursed energy, and the answer is sorta--IIRC with Positive energy to counteract normal Cursed Energy, which would've worked like a sinch if Infinity was able to be interacted with to the point he'd just try and drain Gojo through it, but resorted to something that'd directly spawn and drain him of his CE.

For fuck's sake...
Cursed Energy is no different than Life Energy that's in all Shonen even without Rule 13. That's the entire reason why Geto wanted to kill off all Non-Sorcerors because the reasons Curses keep appearing is because Humans as a whole cannot control their Cursed Energy, giving the Curses form and allowing them to wreak havoc.

Gojo's Infinity is maintained explicitly with Cursed Energy, Nagato can literally absorb it on touch like he can do with anything once he touches it(We've seen his Pains touching Burning Hot Oil with Flames on top and a Rasenshuriken without getting affected, why would Infinity be too much?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back