• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
what happened :rock
Just working inpatient Psych

It’s honestly not that dangerous, I just happened to put myself at the center of attention when potential for violence occurred.

Was focused on deescalation while blocking the double doors I knew the PT could kick through from prior experience. Didn’t bother blocking shit because neither the prior body shots or to my face hurt enough to care to shift my focus. That was a mistake because eyes are fragile and it was hit at the wrong angle.

Luckily the deflated husk with a partially detached retina, cornea holding on by a single degraded suture from 10 years ago, and now absent iris and lens can be partially fixed with surgery? At least the retina was fixed so far, it’s just a hollow shell atm moment until the big three are replaced.

Honestly not that big of a deal, just kind of miss depth perception and being able to use my left periphery.

shiny

Paramount
KNY stans...

You mean one paw swipe that he held both his arms up for and struggled to deal with?
Still somewhat impressive but its not out of his pay grade compared to other things he took damage from.

Apparently being hit by a Bijuu dead on suddenly means nothing to what Muzan has taken... what fresh retardation is this? And the rest of the thread gets exponentially worse after this post.

This thread is legit no better.

Honestly, the demons might just let her do it, laugh in her face as they completely shrug it off, and probably gets her head splattered in return.... no seriously, Tsunade brings nothing to the table here. you have to behead them with a nichirin sword, otherwise, as shown when Muzan beheads Gyokko, they just completely regen, and in Hantengu's case, a different clone emerges.

Edit: Actually, Daki, the weakest person here, gets her head splattered by Nezuko, and the only reaction Daki had was "I'm going to kill you for doing that". to sugggest Tsunade splattering one of their heads as any more than just a slight inconvenience is a undersell of the demon's regeneration.

>Tsunade is worthless because Nezuko kicked Daki's part of her head off and she regenerated so Tsunade can't do anything.
>Tsunade can re-arrange the landscape of over 100 meters in one punch and not even at full throttle
>Tsunade is somehow comparable to fucking Nezuko.

There's not even enough :giogio in the world for SB members to stop sucking on KnY's dick. I'm legit surprised they aren't wanking that Karna loses to Muzan in the thread they have in the front page at this point.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
so just to clarify do you straight up only have one eye or do you have both but one of them is just in poor condition? :hm

KNY stans...

Nah, they are atleast completely consistent in that Karna murders the shit out of Muzan in comparison to believing Muzan can defeat a good chunk of the Akatsuki or Tsunade is worthless against the Upper Moons.
Like the thread being made is enough for this thread but you can find far worse nonsense for KnY.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
so just to clarify do you straight up only have one eye or do you have both but one of them is just in poor condition? :hm
I technically still have 2, but I might as well have 1 because what is there is just useless flesh receiving light signals that don’t focus because my lens was ejected with the rest of the internals of the eye when it happened :maybe

Think a doll looking eye with an incredibly irritated looking sclera because the cornea has just about had it. That’s after they saved the initially deflated shell and reattached the retina.

UqzA83x.jpeg

I'm just legit amazed in that thread that apparently Tsunade, rusty as hell as she is in this image, is apparently worthless against the Upper Moons... gotta be fucking shitting me.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nothing There is an Aleph-level Abnormality from the game Lobotomy Corporation and is uh... like galaxy level (maybe?) I think?

No idea about speed though :hm
Galaxy level is way above the Primarchs, I only see mindfuck and soulfuck viable in case it's slow and has no resistance to it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Galaxy level is way above the Primarchs, I only see mindfuck and soulfuck viable in case it's slow and has no resistance to it.
No idea about its speed but uh, those are infact things it has resistance to. And heavy resistance at that.

White damage attacks the mind (there's a whole scaling chain regarding this but I digress), pale damage attacks the soul/induces death/paralysis, and it's the tankiest Abnormality in the game :mjgrin

Or at least in the top 3 anyway.

The best mind feat iirc in terms of explicit numbers was when the Pianist, a Distortion, affected the entire City with its music, which has a population of 7 billion.
Although that's pretty middling compared to what I remember of 40k in terms of sheer numbers affected :hm

Said Distortion was said to be equivalent to a Waw-class (the 2nd highest danger classification) Abnormality according to the devs, and the higher classification Abnormalities generally scale above the weaker ones in most aspects.

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Just working inpatient Psych

It’s honestly not that dangerous, I just happened to put myself at the center of attention when potential for violence occurred.

Was focused on deescalation while blocking the double doors I knew the PT could kick through from prior experience. Didn’t bother blocking shit because neither the prior body shots or to my face hurt enough to care to shift my focus. That was a mistake because eyes are fragile and it was hit at the wrong angle.

Luckily the deflated husk with a partially detached retina, cornea holding on by a single degraded suture from 10 years ago, and now absent iris and lens can be partially fixed with surgery? At least the retina was fixed so far, it’s just a hollow shell atm moment until the big three are replaced.

Honestly not that big of a deal, just kind of miss depth perception and being able to use my left periphery.
Fuck's shake man hope to god you don't get yourself into further trouble like losing a limb and shit because you seem to have a habit of getting fucked up.

Okay seriously, what is with people making these threads now? I'm not sure if people have become this deluded or it's people just throwing them against people they would get murdered by due to tiring of the wank.
If it's the latter, I can't even blame them for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back