• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Strongest Anime Attacks Ranked
20. Alchemy
19. Spirit Gun
18. Chidori
17. Rasengan
16. Kishin Hunt
15. Fairy Law
14. Megido
13. Special Beam Cannon
12. Kamehameha
11. Gear Fourth
10. GER
9. Infinite Void
8. United States of Smash
7. Quake Quake Fruit
6. Zanka No Tachi, Kita: Tenchi Kaijin
5. Giga Drill Break
4. Spirit Bomb
3. Full Counter
2. The Rumbling
1. Serious Punch

CBR is on some next level true clown tier shit with this list

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ignoring the list’s order, genuinely surprised that for Bleach, they picked Yama’s Bankai over Yhwach’s Almighty

Goes to show these lists are nothing more than them just them looking up whatever is trending on social media at the time and putting together a random list

:cat

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ignoring the list’s order, genuinely surprised that for Bleach, they picked Yama’s Bankai over Yhwach’s Almighty

Goes to show these lists are nothing more than them just them looking up whatever is trending on social media at the time and putting together a random list

:cat
Im suprised Accelerator isnt on this list, or Kumogawa

They've mentioned them on other "overpowered characters" lists
but they dont make it here?
AccelThink.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Im suprised Accelerator isnt on this list, or Kumogawa

They've mentioned them on other "overpowered characters" lists
but they dont make it here?
AccelThink.png
I said trendy. In other words mainstream.

Accelerator hasn’t had any significant anime presence since 2019 and minus Railgun, Toaru isn’t all that big in the West. And Medaka Box is pretty old now too

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Than again, Yu Yu Hakusho made the list despite that shows age.

Just goes to show it’s quality and staying power.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If any attack in Toaru appears on that list, it’ll be Misaka’s Railgun even though shes far from the strongest in any capacity

But her Railgun is iconic

these kny takes might actually be the worst ive ever seen from SB

muzan surviving something as simple to understand as a getsuga tenshou is just insane

Honestly, it still amazes me that they forget that Shinigami can attack souls and guess what Demons don't have defense around with?
They had a thread on this where it's mentioned but now suddenly, it's not there anymore and Ichigo has no answers to Muzan, are you shitting me now?

But yeah, the KnY wank beforehand was obnoxious but they still had some remnants of reality with it. Now? It's literally some of the absolute worst hot takes I have seen in my life.

Gear 5 Luffy has no comparable strength or speed feats to Platinum Sperm, who broke the FTL barrier to create a massive constellation with his sheer speed in 1.3 milliseconds alongside Garou.
Even with Observation Haki, Luffy ain't gonna tag him.

Observation Haki is good, but it has limits- it can't overcome too big an action-per-second difference, or someone who is fast enough to avoid everything even if it's on-aim.

Oh hey, OPM wank where it was primarily decided in most places that Platinum Sperm didn't move FTL and was closer to Relativistic and even if we did give him FTL, downplay Luffy's Observation Haki AND Gear 5 itself.
SB really does find more and more ways to be truly awful at debates now.
Doesn't Luffy actually have higher strength feats than Platinum Sperm does? What's the point of being faster if you can't hurt your opponent?

EDIT: God, it's a cold day in hell when Nursery Rhyme is the voice of reason for the Platinum Sperm wank... I feel disgusted typing that out.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, it still amazes me that they forget that Shinigami can attack souls and guess what Demons don't have defense around with?
They had a thread on this where it's mentioned but now suddenly, it's not there anymore and Ichigo has no answers to Muzan, are you shitting me now?

But yeah, the KnY wank beforehand was obnoxious but they still had some remnants of reality with it. Now? It's literally some of the absolute worst hot takes I have seen in my life.
i mean just on the most simplistic basic level
look at the area GT destroyed

look at the area…anything was destroyed in KnY comparatively

its wild to me anyone could look at the two and say the second is actually more impressive and that by Muzan being some unknown quantity stronger it=“Ichigo has no way to put him down”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back