• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean just on the most simplistic basic level
look at the area GT destroyed

look at the area…anything was destroyed in KnY comparatively

its wild to me anyone could look at the two and say the second is actually more impressive and that by Muzan being some unknown quantity stronger it=“Ichigo has no way to put him down”

I mean obviously but again, Shinigami and Hollows being able to effect Souls have been known since the start of the series as well, so it's ridiculous it's not brought up at all.
The Getsuga Tenshou shit is absolutely ridiculous though and it just further shows how insane KnY fanboys have gotten in SB to openly throw such bullshit around.

Мuzan...
How many fights has Muzan even lost on SB?
Like there's one thread with Shigaraki and Dabi where most say either can solo.
There was one with Andy, where they say Andy is actually unkillable and has even more regen than him. But even then it's just a stalemate until the sun rises.

Oh hey, OPM wank where it was primarily decided in most places that Platinum Sperm didn't move FTL and was closer to Relativistic and even if we did give him FTL, downplay Luffy's Observation Haki AND Gear 5 itself.
SB really does find more and more ways to be truly awful at debates now.
Doesn't Luffy actually have higher strength feats than Platinum Sperm does? What's the point of being faster if you can't hurt your opponent?

EDIT: God, it's a cold day in hell when Nursery Rhyme is the voice of reason for the Platinum Sperm wank... I feel disgusted typing that out.
It's extra funny considering they believe Platinum Sperm is FTL based on a VsBattle calc...
but don't believe Luffy is FTL, even though VsBattle also has Luffy at about the same speed. :giogio

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

lol

Lmao

How many fights has Muzan even lost on SB?

Honestly? It was as bad as it is now so Muzan lost plenty of times before the past few weeks got Demon Slayer fans to really go full retard.
Recently though? He only lost to Byakuya(Not to Kenpachi though), Karna, the strongest of the Akatsuki(though that also changes as people state he can defeat Pain so who knows) and the FGO Heavenly Kings.

So about like 4-5 fights.

It's extra funny considering they believe Platinum Sperm is FTL based on a VsBattle calc...
but don't believe Luffy is FTL, even though VsBattle also has Luffy at about the same speed. :giogio

It is and that VSB Calc is done badly and exaggerated at that and while you can't say Luffy is FTL either, you CAN say that he is close to it and his Observation Haki gives him more than enough Leeway to deal with people of that speed.

And to be absolutely honest, PS can't even hurt Gear 5 Luffy even without the Toonforce he has and Luffy can murder him with a wayward punch.

Artoria is dead as doornails.

The ending of the Fate route has her die in front of Bedivere's eyes, F/GO has her be a proper Heroic Spirit (read: dead), and the Lion King is explicitly what happens when she doesn't die.

I don't know where you got the idea that she was taken to Avalon when she made a contract, the entire context of her situation in F/SN is that she's sleeping in front of a tree waiting for Bedivere when she experiences her HGWs.

Uh? Artoria can be dead and STILL be in Avalon... because she is there, that's the entire point of the Final Ending of F/SN. Hell, F/GO even has an aside that literally states Artoria is only able to be summoned because it's an emergency situation(Same with her being summoned in Fate/Extella and Extella Link), not because she's a typical Heroic Spirit.

Based on what? When they went at it with swords, Artoria is the one who had to pull out a spear to win, and Artoria is consistently portrayed as unused to hand to hand combat whereas it's half of what Mordred does.

So... I see Siriel is doing his typical lying schtick now...
The literal "fight" that happened in Apocrypha was that Mordred was able to knock Excalibur out of Artoria's hands, Artoria summons Rhongomyniad and literally speedblitz the shit out of Modred and ran her through. It's heavily implied Artoria didn't take her that seriously at first till she did it.

Why? It didn't advantage Artoria any when they were alive, and that was a time when Mordred was rambling in a berserker rage in her own mind.

Uh? Mordred didn't overpower her, Artoria didn't try back then, we literally have video easily available disproving that Siriel.

No such thing is described as happening in any version of the fight that I know of.

Uh? The Apocrypha LN explicitly has Mordred just get ran through by Artoria without even doing that. That's one of the many differences between the LN and the Anime and the author of the book explicitly wanted it to happen.

There was no interference from Morgan and both were exhausted.

That's actually a lie. I looked at it and yeah, it at first heavily implies Mordred killed Artoria in a mutual kill... but if you read the passage where it happens, Mordred never actually returned the attack in kind.
It's heavily implied Morgan cursed Mordred's body to deliver that final killer blow herself, thus Mordred only got Battle Continuation in a similar fashion Cu did.

Proto234

Distinguished

As expected from resident IRL military wanker. I remember he's one of the few who likes Bay's Transformers simply because it gives "respect" to IRL military prowess

As expected from resident IRL military wanker. I remember he's one of the few who likes Bay's Transformers simply because it gives "respect" to IRL military prowess

Of course, one of the most hated elements of Bayformers is the Military somehow keeping up with the Autobots and Decepticons(To the point later series pretty much cut that shit out and only had it happen in sheer backstabs)... and he likes it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

funny thing is the military/govt are blatantly evil in the last two movies and completely ineffective lol. they actively make everything worse in those

Proto234

Distinguished
funny thing is the military/govt are blatantly evil in the last two movies and completely ineffective lol. they actively make everything worse in those
Tbf, he only likes the first 3

His post for your reference

Man, that's really pathetic to like a movie about transforming living robots... and then go "Look at the Military finally getting some respect in their name" as if that's a good thing.
I imagine his pants explode when he watches Battleship.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

such a weird pov
like humans working with transformers is fine but advanced aliens that can mimic us flawlessly losing to normal bullets and missiles is just kinda dumb as hell

granted 3 the world does just kinda lose until optimus fakes his own death and then pops back up :skully but you still have humans shooting decepticons in the eye and Sentinel getting knocked over by a rocket launcher which is dumb

granted 3 the world does just kinda lose until optimus fakes his own death and then pops back up :skully but you still have humans shooting decepticons in the eye and Sentinal getting knocked over by a rocket launcher which is dumb

Yeah, it's actually THE big reason I hated the Bayformers movies outside of the terrible jokes and the godawful protagonist.
Like these are the Autobots and Decipticons, there's no way in fuck they should be struggling with HUMANS because "We got the right thing to hurt them" when they got Plasma Guns and can literally turn themselves into whatever by scanning it.

The 3rd Movie did give them some credit back but I only really liked AoE for pushing that shit back hardcore and actually requiring the Autobots for the Humans to even make a dent.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, it's actually THE big reason I hated the Bayformers movies outside of the terrible jokes and the godawful protagonist.
Like these are the Autobots and Decipticons, there's no way in fuck they should be struggling with HUMANS because "We got the right thing to hurt them" when they got Plasma Guns and can literally turn themselves into whatever by scanning it.

The 3rd Movie did give them some credit back but I only really liked AoE for pushing that shit back hardcore and actually requiring the Autobots for the Humans to even make a dent.
its kinda funny too the. transformers really don’t actually use much of their technology for the first few movies. The autobots dont even have a ship until the 3rd one and its one they built over a human shuttle. Decepticons ship is crashed on one of jupiter’s moons or some shit?

I think it was because they’re just working with no fuel as of movie 2 but it’s still kinda weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back