• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
its kinda funny too the. transformers really don’t actually use much of their technology for the first few movies. The autobots dont even have a ship until the 3rd one and its one they built over a human shuttle. Decepticons ship is crashed on one of jupiter’s moons or some shit?

I think it was because they’re just working with no fuel as of movie 2 but it’s still kinda weird.

It was and thus, I ended up being more okay with the movies after that when AoE happened(Just pretend the Last Knight never happened) and Bumblebee where we basically see that the Autobots and Decepticons would wreck our shit without alot of help and elbow grease.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the last knight is a terrible movie even as Bay’s strongest Apostle but it is a very bizarre and interesting bad movie so Id rather watch it over something more forgettable like a large chunk of the mcu

steven caple jr apparently being like “oh yeah ROTB isnt gonna conflict with the bay timeline at all” is hilarious though, he’s living up to the decades old transformers tradition of absolutely nothing making sense

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
its kinda funny too the. transformers really don’t actually use much of their technology for the first few movies. The autobots dont even have a ship until the 3rd one and its one they built over a human shuttle. Decepticons ship is crashed on one of jupiter’s moons or some shit?

I think it was because they’re just working with no fuel as of movie 2 but it’s still kinda weird.
the last knight is a terrible movie even as Bay’s strongest Apostle but it is a very bizarre and interesting bad movie so Id rather watch it over something more forgettable like a large chunk of the mcu

steven caple jr apparently being like “oh yeah ROTB isnt gonna conflict with the bay timeline at all” is hilarious though, he’s living up to the decades old transformers tradition of absolutely nothing making sense

hqdefault.jpg

Who’s the better protagonist here :mjpls

Rin has more powers than just exploding things though?

Iirc didn't she have a gem that managed to pin berserker for a bit, at least so Archer could fire arrows at him in the ufotable anime?

Yes, she has Gems that can enforce Gravity on people. She also has Gems that have various elemental properties and even freeze them solid like it also happened to Berserker.

She wouldn't need any of them anyway as it's primarily KnY wankers acting like Rin and Archer are somehow slow as shit when they both utterly eclipse KnY in terms of speed(Even Rin) and are further beyond them in terms of strength.
It's just massive downplay and the typical wank for KnY at once.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Starsight is literally arguing for slower than sound Servants

:tupac

Proto234

Distinguished
You know what really makes that Fate thread dumb @Thegoldenboy2188 ?

Servants can not only attack and destroy Souls, they can also devour them.
Again, this shouldn't even be in question but just like everything else, they tend to ignore these so that Demon Slayer Demons can always look better than they are.
Tbf, it's ooc for someone like Astolfo or even Artoria to devour souls

Proto234

Distinguished
It may be but considering what Demons are, it doesn't really matter anyway...
Besides, most Noble Phantasms come with that feature anyway so it's not like it matters that much.
Isn't that depends on the NP?
Doubt Astolfo's Hippogriff, for example, has the ability to suck souls
Besides, why resort to soul sucking when simple Invisible Air or Trap of Argalia is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back