• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Kumogawa's entire philosophy is based around the fact that he will always lose and that he can't ever achieve anything because he's a minus, its why he hates protagonists like Medaka so much. And why he was "reformed" in their final battle Medaka showed that his problem was his own mentality, and not his position in life as even after being hit with Book Maker she kept to her ideals.

Touma is a worse spit in the face because he went through similar levels of trials Kumogawa went through, (getting stabbed as a kid, getting his memories erased multiple times, all of infinite hells, etc) and preserved while keeping to his ideals, something Kumogawa couldn't do.

I knew eventually someone was gonna start bullshiting with Muzan in this thread.

I dont think her poison would do anything that big from how its described? The drug that failed to actually kill him was its own other level of bullshit.

Uh, we see how Shuten's NP is described and at full blast, it can literally dissolve people to just some of their bones:

Senshibankou – Shinpen Kidoku (Multitude of Colours – Providential Oni Poison)
Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~50
Maximum Number of Targets: 100 people

It is originally the poisonous sake drank by Shuten-douji because of Minamoto no Raikou and her Four Heavenly Kings. Now that she became a Heroic Spirit, this poisoned sake has been sublimated into Shuten-douji’s general existence. The “sake’s” only purpose for her is to pollute the surroundings with poison at once. By manipulating its concentration, she can bestow every bad status ailment. If it is at its greatest concentration, it will decompose all of the living body, leaving nothing but a few bones behind. The gourd for the sake, held underneath her arm, can further change into a weapon that holds a sword in its mouth, and also, it is said to even be a cage that locks up the spoils that fascinated Shuten-douji.

Considering she killed people with it in the Shimousa Manga and it's absolutely stated that way in the game, it's pretty evident it's more BS than what Muzan dealt with.

-Turn demons back into humans, Muzan was able to overcome this, but also triggered the rest of the drug in the process. He was still able to nullify the effect of a drug explicitly meant to turn demons back to humans despite them resisting, which is certainly impressive.
-It physically made Muzan age 50 years every minute, by the end of the fight he had aged nearly 9000 years but was still swinging all the while.
-Prevented his body from dividing or splitting, which would have let him escape the effects of the poisond/drug if done correctly. Muzan could also split himself into thousands of pieces at will and than reform later on. I imagine the ability to literally just split apart would do rather well against Shuten's poison, if Muzan can't naturally overpower it with his absolutely bullshit regeneration.
-And finally, the cellular destruction part of the drug, which was causing basically every cell in his body to die. He was able to ignore this part of the drug until the very tailend of the fight, and even then he was still able to force himself to regenerate to try and overcome Tanjiro at the end. (He was presumably just overpowering this part of the drug through his pure regeneration rate before he began aging as much as he did, and taking as much damage as he did)
All of this together still was not able to actually kill him, all it did was slow him down in tandem with all the Hashira and Demon Slayers rushing him to prevent him from escaping.

Shuten used it to melt an entire Japanese Province... that's beyond the nonsense of the Poison Muzan went through.
Secondly, he really is ignoring the AOE of it itself:
Cm8pzO7.jpg

OndYfD5l.jpg

Yeah, that's not something you are easily running from...

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>sukuna
>only at the level of an upper moon

Nigga come on now

And like clockwork, one person spoke in defense for Muzan and now here's another major asskisser doing the same...

I wonder if dude knows that a normal person looking at Shuten dead in the eye can fuck you up mentally? Because looking at an Oni or any non-human badly can actually do mental damage:
qApIngr.jpg

XCXwiVo.jpg

So hilariously, Muzan would be mentally crippled just looking at Shuten, making even easier to be killed:heston

Gotta work on that willpower and mental ability and Muzan absolutely does not have that at all.

Proto234

Distinguished

Space Marines are just peak human level? Right... lol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
yeah cal at most is grand inquisitor level, and that's pushing it.
How strong is the Grand Inquisitor? Because everything I heard about the guy while Rebels was going on suggests he was kind of an over-glorified jobber.

Certainly not on par with a Cal who was already handily beating Inquisitors in the first game, murks one casually in Survivor and goes on to beat a guy who was one of the strongest Jedi of his time (Dagan Gera).
Cere was crazy this game though. Why has Disney been making Vader look "weak" lately?
> Spends half the fight fending off Cere with one-hand.
> Overpowers her in basically every clash with her only getting a few hits here and there.

I think are really over-stating how well Cere actually did against Vader.

I honestly would agree with Rey here(don't feel like @'ing him, let him live his life) because throughout the series(haven't watched Yashahime yet), Sesshoumaru was consistently stated to be so beyond Inuyasha, their father gave him Tessaiga just to even try and bridge the gap(though with Sesshoumaru actually trying to help him... which didn't go well).

Rumiko even stated Sesshoumaru physically has enough strength in one arm to equal Inuyasha in Demon Form(The same Demon Form that can toss the huge ass Dragon Ryukotsei off of him) and has consistently speed blitzed him when it matters. Even in Yashahime, Sesshoumaru didn't believe for an instant Inuyasha had a chance against Kirinmaru which is why he threw his ass into the Graveyard along with Kagome.
Like maybe the Manga changes things hardcore but the Anime still goes with the fact that Sesshoumaru > Inuyasha and the Grim Comet they destroyed is NOTHING compared to the actual Grim Comet that was dealt with later.

shiny

Paramount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back