• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Muzan has many ways to kill Palpatine
Even if we believe that, do people ignore The Clone Wars and Palpatine doing this against 2 strong Sith?

He could have literally killed them there but explicitly indulged himself otherwise, why would he do the same to Muzan for?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
sb's mindeset is something else, cuz they do it for every fic char they like, either strong or weak, as long as, the char aint from nasu

they imagine muzan having feats superior to nasu servants, basically, they turned their imaginary pl's into reality, like those kids who say their fav char is the strongest :mjlol

now

on sb's case, cuz they supposed to be adults

if this aint next level projection and delusion, idk what else it is

and whats crazier? they keep updating it, with fresh fanfic stats/abilities :heston

sb's mindeset is something else, cuz they do it for every fic char they like, either strong or weak, as long as, the char aint from nasu

they imagine muzan having feats superior to nasu servants, basically, they turned their imaginary pl's into reality, like those kids who say their fav char is the strongest :mjlol

now

on sb's case, cuz they supposed to be adults

if this aint next level projection and delusion, idk what else it is

and whats crazier? they keep updating it, with fresh fanfic stats/abilities :heston

Honestly, it just amazes me that they are now putting Demon Slayer as this series everyone is sleeping on now and how most series don't have answers to them because "they know better"
When most of their shit is basically "Moves faster than them" based on literal anime speedlines or through absurd use of ABC Logic on how strong the other characters should be in relation to who they face(So I guess those fledglings that face off against Muzan must be Upper Moon level right? Even when they completely blitzed huh? :mjlol )

So you end up with feats that doesn't even begin to make sense with even a second's worth of thinking but we know SB don't do that anymore:oldryoma

DIO's Heat Absorption won't work on Demons... despite the fact that DIO is literally absorbing all of their heat and rendering their cells unable of movement and thus can't regenerate.
And these dudes love to act like they know physics.
:tupac

Polnareff did beat a stand that travelled as literal light, but I wouldn't use that as indicative of Star Platinum or The World's speed.

:lolwat

>Star Platinum and The World are explicitly stated to be the fastest Stands in Part 3
>Somehow Silver Chariot being able to be faster than light doesn't scale to them.

This is what Demon Slayer love does to the brain...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
never forget that opening intro logic for lol dbs too

> ribrianne will k.o vegeta, since they fight in the intro, and vegeta has trouble with her, that tier of logic is for kimetsu too, next gen edition :heston

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

DIO's Heat Absorption won't work on Demons... despite the fact that DIO is literally absorbing all of their heat and rendering their cells unable of movement and thus can't regenerate.
And these dudes love to act like they know physics.
:tupac

:lolwat

>Star Platinum and The World are explicitly stated to be the fastest Stands in Part 3
>Somehow Silver Chariot being able to be faster than light doesn't scale to them.

This is what Demon Slayer love does to the brain...
i want to remind you, it isn’t just stated

Star Platinum outright matches a boosted Silver Chariot who was stated to be getting constantly stronger and faster

so SP and TW by feats are just straight up superior to Chariot :skully

sb is too dumb with jojo feats for me to even bother reading the thread but lol
it’s so simple

>I know it was unfair last time, so it's just one of them rather than all 3
>Still doesn't understand even Tsuna by himself would solo everyone in DS before being flabberghasted that the humans here have such difficulty with such weakened "Oni"

:heston

Can't even go with "Demons have Regeneration" when Tsuna has killed things with more ridiculous regen in a single hit than the Upper Moons and Muzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back