• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headcanons trump logic in these people's minds. I was debating a dude on Reddit who said the exact same thing. His argument was that the Dioscuri wasn't light speed because that list of "anti-feats" listing shit from 2004-2006.

Yes, the "Anti-Feats" which is literally ignoring the faster and stronger feats listed in the series and ignoring that at the end of the day, F/SN's VN is literally about to be 20+ years old(I'm not kidding about the 20 years old bit, F/SN came out in 2004... it's not as old as people think) and is very outdated in terms of how Servants operate these days and is more closer to a lore storage at this point.

Headcanon truly trumps everything.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
just hit them with the GT6 afterword where Kamachi himself states that Othinus destroyed stuff whenever they try to claim that she didn't :mjgrin

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>Kratos making it past carnage
Lol
Lmao even

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>Kratos making it past carnage
Lol
Lmao even

Mondak

Preeminent

I just reject the premise that the Creation Trio doing things related to space and time and the destruction of it has anything to do with their "attack power" or ability to take a hit
:really

"I don't like the fact that they can end this fight before it even starts, so I'll just pretend they can't use their abilities"

What a clown

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Of course Xcano/Joshless, the dishonest clown that he is, uses the "b-but Arceus got knocked out by a meteor" argument ignoring all context surrounding that:tupac

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

:duck

:duck

How strong do people think GT Pan is?!

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Edgerunners gave SB PTSD

Paxton