• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:lolwat

These dudes was literally wanking the shit out of Dust not even a few months ago, now suddenly Rewind can allow AFO to not die from Dust jutsu? What's even funnier is that Rewind will still kill AFO anyway which makes this even dumber considering the Kage have survived far worse against Madara.
You know what this all for one shit is reminding me of?

Madara and how he was just surviving everyone and everything.

I wonder if AFO is gonna end up getting killed by someone else and then that person will become the final boss
:hestonpls

You know what this all for one shit is reminding me of?

Madara and how he was just surviving everyone and everything.

I wonder if AFO is gonna end up getting killed by someone else and then that person will become the final boss
:hestonpls

It basically is... but he's a far less impressive Madara who is somehow even worse than him as a character :mjlol

They are lining up Shigaraki as the final boss but the way they have AFO, I can see him suddenly taking rank over Shigaraki through that BS and becoming the Final Boss anyway. Being both Madara AND Kaguya at the same time, a horrible fate:oldryoma

image_-_2023-04-17T145950.097_1.png

image_-_2022-08-21T175345.595.png

These somehow show AFO can survive Molecular Destruction...
@TrueG 37 Can you please tell me how absolutely stupid of an argument this is to believe Rewind can somehow stop him from basically being erased from existence?

Oh yeah, The Laser that AFO did apparently cut Machia in half to show the Kages have no chance? Said image?
image_-_2023-04-17T145920.031_2.png

And it also "plowed through hundreds of meters of forests" to get there... that image?
image_-_2023-04-17T145920.031_1.png

Holy shit, Nursery Rhyme is basically carrying the MHA fanbase in SB to go right back into being on par with how bad the DS fanbase is over there.

BONUS!

Molecular level 'destruction' can be achieved by literal regular radiation, this isnt some special thing or durability ignoring thing that is impossible to come back from.

Uh, yeah, I don't need to be a man of science to see that this is all levels of wrong here.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

@TrueG 37 Can you please tell me how absolutely stupid of an argument this is to believe Rewind can somehow stop him from basically being erased from existence?

Oh yeah, The Laser that AFO did apparently cut Machia in half to show the Kages have no chance? Said image?

And it also "plowed through hundreds of meters of forests" to get there... that image?

Holy shit, Nursery Rhyme is basically carrying the MHA fanbase in SB to go right back into being on par with how bad the DS fanbase is over there.

BONUS!

Uh, yeah, I don't need to be a man of science to see that this is all levels of wrong here.
I mean the only reason rewind even worked is because he didn't die. He probably would have after Endeavor's attack but he was still alive. You can't exactly rewind something to its previous state if the thing doesn't fucking exist anymore :mjlol . Rewind hasn't shown that level of brokenness and given the series is about to end it more than likely never will.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@El Hermano

>Akainu loses because Muzan can run away and fufill his wincon

How the fuck is Muzan making a fucking step before getting magma'd

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

BONUS!

Yeah, the verse with a literal walking galaxy as a mid-tier Abnormality is outmatched in physical oomph by MHA :tupac

@El Hermano

>Akainu loses because Muzan can run away and fufill his wincon

How the fuck is Muzan making a fucking step before getting magma'd

I find it funny they think Muzan can fucking SWIM? Or that the Sun somehow doesn't carry it's heat or light through the water(it does) or that Muzan is even able to deal with going deeper and deeper into the higher pressures of the Ocean to begin with?

There is so many What If's there that SB just assumes they believe will somehow work in Muzan's favor even before we get to Akainu can effortlessly outpace him or just melt into the ground like he did after Whitebeard nearly killed him.

27005587842_a7350b3217_n.jpg

reminder that this nig is what the sb overlord stans see in their dreams, cuing ainz, in every headcanon dimension they have :heston

Overlord fanboys are on some absolute next level shit, only rivaled by SB KnY and MHA fans.
A match between the 3 of them will be a match made in hell lol.

Yeah, the verse with a literal walking galaxy as a mid-tier Abnormality is outmatched in physical oomph by MHA :tupac

The fact they are doing the "5 Seconds" crap again when the entire point of that isn't just to get to God Realm, but to defeat him in 5 seconds.
The most people usually ignore is that Kakashi, Chouji and Chouza was simply too late in getting God Realm indiposed and open before it was up(i.e. Their plan took too long) and we literally see God Realm can defend himself when Naruto tries CQC on him without Shinra Tensei being available so yeah...

It's even more retarded when they use for A, the person who that should absolutely NOT apply to for extremely obvious reasons but somehow, it does...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The funny part is, considering that Lobotomy Corporation is considered part of the City (well, obviously it is), odds are a single Abnormality can solo them :tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Overlord fanboys are on some absolute next level shit, only rivaled by SB KnY and MHA fans.
A match between the 3 of them will be a match made in hell lol.

The fact they are doing the "5 Seconds" crap again when the entire point of that isn't just to get to God Realm, but to defeat him in 5 seconds.
The most people usually ignore is that Kakashi, Chouji and Chouza was simply too late in getting God Realm indiposed and open before it was up(i.e. Their plan took too long) and we literally see God Realm can defend himself when Naruto tries CQC on him without Shinra Tensei being available so yeah...

It's even more retarded when they use for A, the person who that should absolutely NOT apply to for extremely obvious reasons but somehow, it does...
Uh... they're not talking about Naruto in that thread Xhom :mjgrin

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
speaking of jjk

unironically

now

it

will be the time to truly find out the limits of gojo's hax in his rematch with sukuna

sad thing is, sites like sb and vsbw, even if gojo shows something really broken this time, they gonna headcanon him legit this time to cosmic marvel/dc levels

you know it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
now that solarboi aint mod on fanzverse

expect insanity there too, examples like gojo vs dbs verse or gojo vs elden lied land :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

kof-xv.gif

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back